This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Trade 
@Kynareth Deagon #17/17 WOOOOOO

Anything worth keeping is worth fighting for, and so Nyra continued her progress to becoming a great warrior. Calling for Donovan again, the Harbinger waited quietly in a small clearing of trees within the Strath.
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Kynareth meet her eagerly and is already sporting a devious smirk. He’s body language is confident as he trots up to meet her.

“Another spar then.” He points out uselessly. “You’re getting better, dear.” He compliments easily. Moving himself to that he can get into a defensive stance.
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Getting better?
"It's majorly thanks to you and Derg." She responds with gratitude, taking a deep, slow breath to steel her nerves before she's throwing her bulk at him head-on, chest to chest, face to face as she latches her teeth just past his cheek fur. Reckless, maybe, but she'd see just how bad, or how golden, reckless assaults could go.
Health (100/100)
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
He soaks in her words as she mentions Donovan and his Overseer taking all the credit. He’s glad he could have a part in making her so strong. 

Yet, if he doesn’t pay attention he’s going to really feel how strong she is. She’s moving quick to slip a bite to his neck, her attack hits and it almost seems like he has to go into a defensive position. 

Being pushed back roughly, he backs up along with her, quickly shuffling with her own movement before attempting to snap at her on face. It’s a face attempt at distraction but at least it’s something.
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
If the Harbinger were being honest, she didn't expect it to start out this well for her. As Kyn bites for her face though, she in turn bites at his just as fierce.
Health (100/100)
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Donovan isn’t surprised to find them in a battle of clacking teeth and snarling mouths. Their fangs bared at each other savagely as each opponent sees who will give first. This time, Nyra’s attack isn’t as strong as his own and he’s meeting her with the same fierce energy. Backing up to keep his defense up while also breaking facial contact to sweep beneath her and snatch up a thick forelimb. What would the woman in white do next?
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
What does she do? 
Honestly, what doesn't she do? May as well be a personified version oof chaos... 

Anyway, as Donovan practically flips her to the ground in place, Nyra let's out as much of a roar as a wolf possibly can, lunging upward with fangs arcing to connect with his throat. Nowhere vital, if she does land, but definitely fierce enough that one may or may not assume she planned to kill him. 

She didn't. But a sound like that was a given to vouch otherwise....
Health (100/100)
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
His attack to her leg only takes him so far. He’s shuffling to try and get a better grip but she’s able to slip out of his jaws just in the nick of time. He doesn’t even have enough time to go into any type of defensive stance when she’s grasping at his throat. He tries not to tug, but he does move with her in an attempt to lessen the pain, batting her face with heavy paws he tries to twist from her grip.
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Despite his paws hitting her in the face and everywhere else considered her head, she continued upward, shaking and jerking and pushing to try and get him to the ground. 
key word: Try. 
He was far more experienced than her. She just wanted to catch up to him in skillz
Health (100/100)
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
according to rolls, Donovan wins this one but like it honestly doesn’t make sense so imma have Don roll over and give up LOL.

Donovan tries his hardest to move with her but it bears no fruit. He tries his best at defense can only take him so far. Since there’s not much he can do in his current position. Then she’s surprising him by flipping him into his back. With a lid grunt he lets her, laughing once he gets there he goes limp, signaling the end of the battle. 

“Not bad, Nyra.” He says with a smirk, not worried about being bested by his padawan.
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
The bull-on-bull chest battle is brutal with these two, but eventually, Nyra apparently wins out as Kynareth is blown backwards by her. She stands over him and bares her teeth at first, but he goes limp, and she sheathes her fangs. 

At his praise, she beams, stepping off and away from him with a pleased wag of her tail "Thank you." She says gratefully, allowing him the room to get up. 
gonna archive after this post if Malia gives the ok :> if so I'll slap on a conclusion here later too! Unless you want to, Malia <3
Health (100/100)