Dragoncrest Cliffs Blue Wind
Sun Mote Copse
Laird*
952 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Historian
Advisor
Therapist
Njord’s depression was quickly lifted as Merlin rallied his friend with strong words. It felt good to have a bud on your side, even if their opinion was biased. The islander snorted in agreement. F*ck him indeed, the red-tail thought to himself. The idea of backup hiding in the shadows made the buccaneer grin impishly but he knew, eventually, he would have to face Kigipigak again one-on-one. Having a wingman as the ready couldn’t hurt his chances, though. If anything, having a referee would at least prevent another painful and embarrassing walk back home.

His tongue pressed against his fangs in thought. “Yer a good pal, Merlin. I’m a lucky seabiscuit to have ya in my corner. A plan sounds like a good idea… I asked Rose to train’ me up – he’s the pale fellow with half a face. I gotta fight Kigi head on again… I feel its the only way to get back my honor in tha lady’s eyes.” Njord shifted his position with an involuntary grunt. Life felt better when you had something to work towards. “You got any moves?” he asked his friend. “What would you do if you were in mah place?”
Members of Sun Mote Copse are welcome to join all threads and power-play Njord (excepting injury or death) for cohesion and continuity, whether or not he's an active participant in a thread. Just tag me!

Messages In This Thread
Blue Wind - by Njord - December 09, 2020, 10:16 PM
RE: Blue Wind - by Merlin - December 10, 2020, 07:47 AM
RE: Blue Wind - by Njord - December 12, 2020, 02:29 PM
RE: Blue Wind - by Merlin - December 12, 2020, 04:33 PM
RE: Blue Wind - by Njord - December 15, 2020, 02:09 PM
RE: Blue Wind - by Merlin - December 20, 2020, 03:12 PM
RE: Blue Wind - by Njord - January 02, 2021, 02:25 PM
RE: Blue Wind - by Merlin - January 10, 2021, 11:45 AM
RE: Blue Wind - by Njord - January 22, 2021, 01:19 PM
RE: Blue Wind - by Merlin - January 22, 2021, 05:56 PM
RE: Blue Wind - by Njord - January 23, 2021, 11:10 AM