Dragoncrest Cliffs Then let the storm roll in
Sun Mote Copse
Laird*
946 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Historian
Advisor
Therapist
“Sounds like a plan ta me!” Njord sang in response. He moved besides Rosalyn as she turned towards the direction of Dragoncrest’s beach and trotted in time with the kingpin. Njord had spent so much time becoming accustomed to Teekon’s native prey, that he had spent little time beachcombing. He was happy to return to his roots where he felt most comfortable.

When Rosalyn inquired about hunting seal back home, Njord nodded in response. He realized, then, he had neglected to know Rosalyn nearly as well as Erzulie. “Aye, seal was a favorite of mine since I was a wee lad,” he laughed in response. “Growin’ up on an island… we ate everythin’ tha sea offered up. Fish, crab, mussels, clams… even managed an old whale carcass once upon a time. Seals, though… they can be tricky lil’ beasties. They’ve got a wicked bite… but more likely to slip into tha wat’r before ya can make the kill.” 

He paused, wondering how Rosalyn had managed such an extensive knowledge of coastal life. "What about you, Ros? Don't recall you tellin' me how ya grew up to know ta know 'bout tha sea."
Members of Sun Mote Copse are welcome to join all threads and power-play Njord (excepting injury or death) for cohesion and continuity, whether or not he's an active participant in a thread. Just tag me!

Messages In This Thread
Then let the storm roll in - by Rosalyn - January 20, 2021, 10:49 AM
RE: Then let the storm roll in - by Njord - January 23, 2021, 11:31 AM
RE: Then let the storm roll in - by Rosalyn - January 29, 2021, 10:40 PM
RE: Then let the storm roll in - by Njord - February 05, 2021, 02:04 PM
RE: Then let the storm roll in - by Rosalyn - February 17, 2021, 11:47 PM
RE: Then let the storm roll in - by Njord - February 20, 2021, 09:36 PM
RE: Then let the storm roll in - by Rosalyn - February 28, 2021, 02:39 PM
RE: Then let the storm roll in - by Njord - March 15, 2021, 08:49 PM
RE: Then let the storm roll in - by Rosalyn - March 28, 2021, 12:50 PM
RE: Then let the storm roll in - by Njord - May 19, 2021, 08:58 AM