Dragoncrest Cliffs some of footsoldiers, some of ships,
Sun Mote Copse
Laird*
952 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Historian
Advisor
Therapist
Njord’s cerulean gaze locked upon his captain as the air between them shifted. He felt it deep in his bones – an instinct, a closeness…. The hair on his neck prickled with goosebumps while he held his breath as if they were underwater. The sensation reminded him of Valmua; drowning in her presence.

He admired Erzulie, and maybe even desired her, but she was the partner of Rosalyn. Njord had never permitted himself to entertain the thought of being this way with his captain. Her gentle touch caressed his cheek and the seafarer practically melted, disarmed. I could show you how well I know dem, if you like, she whispered.

He was thirsty for the intimacy he had been denied; for a tender, wanting touch. He brushed away the nay-saying voices in his mind. Njord leaned into her easy presence, putty in her hands. “Is tha’ so…?” he asked, a glimmer of challenge for her to escalate first. He became very still, bowing his head to better bask in her attentions.
Members of Sun Mote Copse are welcome to join all threads and power-play Njord (excepting injury or death) for cohesion and continuity, whether or not he's an active participant in a thread. Just tag me!

Messages In This Thread
some of footsoldiers, some of ships, - by Erzulie - February 21, 2021, 03:17 PM
RE: some of footsoldiers, some of ships, - by Njord - February 22, 2021, 01:31 PM
RE: some of footsoldiers, some of ships, - by Erzulie - February 23, 2021, 04:46 PM
RE: some of footsoldiers, some of ships, - by Njord - February 23, 2021, 09:23 PM
RE: some of footsoldiers, some of ships, - by Erzulie - February 27, 2021, 03:55 PM
RE: some of footsoldiers, some of ships, - by Njord - March 10, 2021, 09:09 PM
RE: some of footsoldiers, some of ships, - by Erzulie - March 11, 2021, 04:42 PM
RE: some of footsoldiers, some of ships, - by Njord - March 16, 2021, 08:28 PM
RE: some of footsoldiers, some of ships, - by Erzulie - March 16, 2021, 11:55 PM
RE: some of footsoldiers, some of ships, - by Njord - March 23, 2021, 09:16 PM