Wheeling Gull Isle wordlessly watching, he waits by the window
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
maegi would ask jaes to think of him. ramesses found this particularly interesting, as he would have never offered to speak on behalf of any mortal to the gods. that was for each to do individually; the high priest could not tell pharaoh upon the throne what he must do, only what he might do.
horus-in-nest, ready to descend when the royal falcon had flown to the sun — stolen.
for what did pray? pharaoh was unsure as to how he might answer this; piece by piece his confidence began to flake, and while he desperately clung to those practiced cool expressions, his face grew naked for a span of two moments.
anger, flickering darkly there, lighting lapis to something more roiling, the flame trapped inside a sapphire.
"for the death of my sister," lips curving up and up into a taut unsmile. "so far, Amun has not answered my prayers. He means for me to learn something here. when i have learned it, He will reward me."
Messages In This Thread
wordlessly watching, he waits by the window - by Maegi - March 04, 2021, 01:27 PM
RE: wordlessly watching, he waits by the window - by Ramesses - March 27, 2021, 07:59 PM