Broken Antler Fen and every day is getting straighter,
Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
tamborine’s mein was more welcoming than that of his comrades — both of whom appeared rather standoffish in their demeanor. arcturus reflected on the wide smile and open nature of his peer — what life events had lead to tamborine’s genial countenance, while he remained formed of an unwelcoming bent?

certainly tam’s introduction went more smoothly than jackalope’s: arcturus waited patiently, noticing the different rhythm in which this fellow marched to. it reminded him of his brother revui — and perhaps unkindly, arcturus mentally assigned him in the same category in terms of mental ingenuity.

no surname provided from each of them: were they vagrants, or were they self-exiled like he? his lip twitched as a silence fell between them that he was not entirely unaccustomed to. were wraen here she might have brightened the mood in some way, drawing these three unlikely strangers closer — but arcturus had only ever been a fumbling marksman, and his pains to restore this gathering quickly foundered.

well met, then. arcturus finally imposed, allowing his gaze to travel back to the brook. now he knew the marks and scents of his comrades — gods only hoped neither became his competition.
when you come down to take me home
send my soul away
Messages In This Thread
and every day is getting straighter, - by Arcturus - March 24, 2021, 11:25 AM
RE: and every day is getting straighter, - by Jackalope - March 24, 2021, 12:24 PM
RE: and every day is getting straighter, - by Arcturus - March 24, 2021, 12:46 PM
RE: and every day is getting straighter, - by Jackalope - March 24, 2021, 01:17 PM
RE: and every day is getting straighter, - by Arcturus - March 24, 2021, 01:39 PM
RE: and every day is getting straighter, - by Jackalope - March 25, 2021, 01:52 PM
RE: and every day is getting straighter, - by Arcturus - April 09, 2021, 10:18 AM