Dragoncrest Cliffs [m] by far surpassing mortals in beauty,
Sun Mote Copse
Laird*
952 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Historian
Advisor
Therapist
Though Njord staved his advance, the golden queen closed the distance between them. His heart thrummed loudly in his chest as she playfully flirted. Ocean-colored eyes studied his leader closely with a playful glimmer as the seafarer, once again, became disarmed by her advances.

She drew near, her lyrical breath on his fur, and whispered, de water chose you. i t'ink i want to do de same.

The hair along Njord’s spine prickled as the whole world faded away, focus entirely on the beauty before him. He pulled closer to Erzulie, arching his neck across her whither to blanket the captain in a warm embrace. His teeth gently groomed her gold and cinnamon fur – touch doused by intimate passion. There was lust, yes, but also much more.

The strength of her perfume made him audibly moan, wanting. He felt both powerful and helpless in that moment. Flooded by desire of the heart, mind, and body. “I’m yers, Erzulie,” he said, hushed.

All implications of this union would be a distant twinkle in his eye. For now, warmed by their embrace, he lived in the present.
Members of Sun Mote Copse are welcome to join all threads and power-play Njord (excepting injury or death) for cohesion and continuity, whether or not he's an active participant in a thread. Just tag me!

Messages In This Thread
[m] by far surpassing mortals in beauty, - by Erzulie - April 01, 2021, 05:32 PM
RE: [m] by far surpassing mortals in beauty, - by Njord - April 03, 2021, 04:42 PM
RE: [m] by far surpassing mortals in beauty, - by Njord - April 09, 2021, 08:28 PM
RE: [m] by far surpassing mortals in beauty, - by Njord - April 21, 2021, 08:43 PM
RE: [m] by far surpassing mortals in beauty, - by Njord - April 27, 2021, 07:28 AM