Brecheliant
Eun Liath

“We are all eaters of souls.”

Dan Simmons, 'The Terror'

1,267 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ranger
Tracker
There was no sign of her. Kigipigak was disheartened but he would not let himself be thwarted for long. He had to keep the faith, trusting that she would return to their home when she was able. Still, the desire to begin a proper search was eating at him.

Who's Sakhmet? A voice called from below, which surprised Kigipigak. How could he hoped to find what was lost if he wasn't even attentive to his surroundings?

The stranger looked innocent enough. They did not come too close, and kept themselves at a posture that Kigipigak found appreciable. They were pale like himself, with bright eyes - the kind that drew attention, being large and vibrant.

She is my friend, he explains. This is to be our home - her plateau. As he talks, Kigipigak makes his way down and across the stonework, until he is on the same level as the stranger. He takes a cursory look over them and decides they are not a threat; neither do they hold any scents, indicating they have been alone for some time.

I have not seen you before, so you must be new to these parts. Have you seen someone with a dark coat, at least half my size? She is very small compared to me, and sleek, almost like a fox.
Messages In This Thread
tammaktuk - by Kigipigak - August 01, 2021, 08:32 PM
RE: tammaktuk - by Cottongrass - August 05, 2021, 04:31 PM
RE: tammaktuk - by Kigipigak - August 05, 2021, 08:45 PM
RE: tammaktuk - by Cottongrass - August 05, 2021, 11:14 PM
RE: tammaktuk - by Kigipigak - August 07, 2021, 01:24 PM