Dragoncrest Cliffs in the future
Sun Mote Copse
Laird*
952 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Historian
Advisor
Therapist
Njord gathered with the rest of Sapphique at the cliffside graveyard. They were too young a pack to lose so many members – but here they were. The seafarer placed himself close to the children and his gaze drifted between each pack mate, longstanding or green, until his line of sign fell upon the many cairns. There was a new face among them – Sadbh – and Njord was sorry that this was their first group meeting.

Erzulie said her piece while Rosalyn remained silent besides her wife. Shouldn’t their captain say something? Njord pondered to himself. After a lull in the eulogy, Njord spoke up.

“Aye, Haunt ‘ad a quick mind an’ quick fangs. An excellent tracker, she was. She came to us in a winter storm an’ ‘elped provide fer tha pack. She ‘ad a bright future ahead of ‘er… but I think tha heavens needed her more than tha earth. We will miss you Haunt.” A long sigh whistled out his nose.I will miss ya.”
Members of Sun Mote Copse are welcome to join all threads and power-play Njord (excepting injury or death) for cohesion and continuity, whether or not he's an active participant in a thread. Just tag me!

Messages In This Thread
in the future - by Erzulie - October 17, 2021, 01:59 PM
RE: in the future - by Rosalyn - October 17, 2021, 02:41 PM
RE: in the future - by Njord - October 17, 2021, 04:43 PM
RE: in the future - by Sadbh - October 18, 2021, 08:17 PM
RE: in the future - by Mireille - October 20, 2021, 02:53 PM
RE: in the future - by Sobo - October 21, 2021, 10:58 AM