Dragoncrest Cliffs Sons of mine
Sun Mote Copse
Laird*
946 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Historian
Advisor
Therapist
Sobo’s frank observation about Sapphique’s hierarchy sent a chill through Njord’s veins. Even a lad so young could perceive the inner workings of their social order. Njord had never much minded that Sapphique was, at its heart, a female-first pack. Their numbers were often small, and the red tail had no desire to try and assert any dominance over his cohorts for a higher ranking – it simply wasn’t his nature. But Sobo had the direct comparison of two sisters. Perhaps Njord should seek Erzulie’s and Rosalyn’s ear on the matter.

The pessimism continued as a little raincloud followed his son. Perhaps Sobo wasn’t looking for answers or explanation. Though Njord wanted to erase these negative thoughts immediately, he did his best to actively listen. Mental notes were made along the way.

A small smile encouraged Njord’s efforts. Och, yer Da wasna always this way.” He remembered feeling just as Sobo had in Meares Island. However, hopefully Sobo wouldn’t leave his home as his father had. “M’brother Aegir was tha strong an’ adventurous one. My sister Angraboda was the wise an’ cunning one… an’ me, well… I was jus’ Njord.” He watched Loko shake the dirt from his pelt. “Dinna fash, lad. If things aren’t goin’ yer way, then give it time. Time helps all things.”
Members of Sun Mote Copse are welcome to join all threads and power-play Njord (excepting injury or death) for cohesion and continuity, whether or not he's an active participant in a thread. Just tag me!

Messages In This Thread
Sons of mine - by Njord - October 29, 2021, 09:45 AM
RE: Sons of mine - by Sobo - November 18, 2021, 10:18 PM
RE: Sons of mine - by Njord - November 22, 2021, 04:15 PM
RE: Sons of mine - by Sobo - November 27, 2021, 09:20 AM
RE: Sons of mine - by Njord - December 09, 2021, 04:22 PM
RE: Sons of mine - by Sobo - December 13, 2021, 10:50 PM
RE: Sons of mine - by Njord - December 28, 2021, 07:47 PM
RE: Sons of mine - by Sobo - January 01, 2022, 06:56 PM
RE: Sons of mine - by Njord - January 19, 2022, 03:42 PM
RE: Sons of mine - by Sobo - January 26, 2022, 02:30 PM
RE: Sons of mine - by Njord - February 02, 2022, 11:44 PM