Dragoncrest Cliffs Sons of mine
Sun Mote Copse
Laird*
946 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Historian
Advisor
Therapist
“There’s my lad,” Njord praised, happy to see a piece of advice satiate the gnawing unrest in his son. He nudged Sobo’s shoulder with his muzzle and volleyed an encouraging grin.

Their conversation steered towards Njord’s family and heritage. It was a subject the seafarer did not know how to navigate. Though Sobo was of his blood, he was not raised to be his child. Would Erzulie or Rosalyn resent him for speaking of their shared ancestry?

Njord took a deep breath. “Aegir dispersed into tha Mainland of Teekon ta seek ‘is own claim. He hadn’t returned home last I was there… but my sister remains on Meares Island trainin’ in my grandsire’s shadow as advisor,” he smiled with pride. Though he was pleased his sister had ascended to such an honorable rank, Njord still vehemently despised his grandfather.

His blue gaze darted back to Sobo. “You’ll ken em when ya see the red in their pelt… jus’ like yer tail.” Njord curled his over his back like a flag. “Mark of the Sveijarn, that is. An tha grey… that comes from tha Corten side of yer blood. Stoney as tha sea rocks of Meares Island.”

Njord cocked an ear and wondered if the lad had any interest in this topic.
Members of Sun Mote Copse are welcome to join all threads and power-play Njord (excepting injury or death) for cohesion and continuity, whether or not he's an active participant in a thread. Just tag me!

Messages In This Thread
Sons of mine - by Njord - October 29, 2021, 09:45 AM
RE: Sons of mine - by Sobo - November 18, 2021, 10:18 PM
RE: Sons of mine - by Njord - November 22, 2021, 04:15 PM
RE: Sons of mine - by Sobo - November 27, 2021, 09:20 AM
RE: Sons of mine - by Njord - December 09, 2021, 04:22 PM
RE: Sons of mine - by Sobo - December 13, 2021, 10:50 PM
RE: Sons of mine - by Njord - December 28, 2021, 07:47 PM
RE: Sons of mine - by Sobo - January 01, 2022, 06:56 PM
RE: Sons of mine - by Njord - January 19, 2022, 03:42 PM
RE: Sons of mine - by Sobo - January 26, 2022, 02:30 PM
RE: Sons of mine - by Njord - February 02, 2022, 11:44 PM