Dragoncrest Cliffs in hell i'll be in good company
Sun Mote Copse
Laird*
952 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Historian
Advisor
Therapist
The sky turned black as a snap of cold hit Dragoncrest. It was not long before the howling wind flung blankets of snow and ice across Sapphique. The trees moaned as they bent beneath the storm’s power, and snaps of breaking boughs pierced the wailing gale.

Njord’s fur was torn this way and that as he fought against the frozen deluge, sleet stinging his face as he made his way towards the heart of the territory to reunite with the rest of the pack. He could barely hear Erzulie’s howl, but it was enough to lead him towards the tunnel just as a flash of lightening cracked overhead.

Before he could reach their bunker, Njord spied Chacal’s dark figure. Her voice was carried away by the wind, but the man could make out a few syllables and realized she was calling for the rest of the children. Panic thrummed in his chest. Were they not with Erzulie? “Chacal!” Njord boomed, bumping against the young woman. His look, painted with knowing concern, said it all. He began to call in unison, voices toned to hers like an acapella. “Coraline!! Mireille! Loko!!“
Members of Sun Mote Copse are welcome to join all threads and power-play Njord (excepting injury or death) for cohesion and continuity, whether or not he's an active participant in a thread. Just tag me!

Messages In This Thread
in hell i'll be in good company - by ThE nArRaToR - December 20, 2021, 03:17 PM
RE: in hell i'll be in good company - by Erzulie - December 20, 2021, 04:55 PM
RE: in hell i'll be in good company - by Mireille - December 20, 2021, 05:05 PM
RE: in hell i'll be in good company - by Nessarose1 - December 20, 2021, 05:19 PM
RE: in hell i'll be in good company - by Zephyr - December 20, 2021, 05:21 PM
RE: in hell i'll be in good company - by Sobo - December 20, 2021, 05:55 PM
RE: in hell i'll be in good company - by Rosalyn - December 20, 2021, 06:45 PM
RE: in hell i'll be in good company - by Chacal - December 21, 2021, 11:14 PM
RE: in hell i'll be in good company - by Njord - December 22, 2021, 12:58 AM
RE: in hell i'll be in good company - by Erzulie - December 28, 2021, 10:25 PM
RE: in hell i'll be in good company - by Hyacinth - January 03, 2022, 06:09 PM
RE: in hell i'll be in good company - by Hermes - January 03, 2022, 06:21 PM
RE: in hell i'll be in good company - by Rosalyn - January 09, 2022, 12:25 PM