Lion Head Mesa lebanon
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
All Welcome 
the winter dragged on.
ramesses was filled with boredom. even in his palace, even with his diversions. perhaps it was conflict for which he longed. perhaps it was royalty in other places.
what lay beyond the mountains?
ramesses was curious, and as he sat in his throne, began to dream of expansion.
77 Posts
Ooc — Teo
The pale desert flower carried a prize in her mouth. It was a prize that she had decided was only for the Pharaoh.

Kasmut walked daintily toward his throne room. Her coral gaze passed along two other Fellahin. The sharpness of their features captivated her. The woman had found that she did not care much for the others who occupied the rank. She enjoyed her time with the Pharaoh, enjoyed the moments that she had spent with the handsome Mazoi named Kai, and she had grown fond of her time alone. All of these things were surprising to the diamond of the redstone.

Sabah el kher, Pharaoh.

Kasmut placed the plump body of an otter upon the ground. The sweetness of its blood was upon her lips. She smiled serenely to him, feeling bashful in the presence of such greatness.
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
"kasmut."
her greeting filled him with the glimmering cinnamon scent of her withers.
ramesses watched her worshipfulness appear as a cloak around her narrow milkwhite shoulders. and the blood was a perfect juxtaposition. he slid from his throne to kiss her, to taste what she had wrought.
"mmm," the pharaoh purled. "spears behind a veil of silk." 
ramesses smirked and pulled away. "tell me how belen is receiving her instruction," he invited, having not yet summoned their newest to him.
77 Posts
Ooc — Teo
At his voice, her heart thrummed so wildly she thought it to be singing.

The languid figure slipped from his throne and moved toward her. Kasmut stood demurely, wanting and waiting for his presence to meet her and fill her with pleasure. At the touch of his kisses, she sighed sweetly into the air. The diamond’s starlit lashes fluttered over her pale gaze. Kasmut would have remained there, frozen in her own desire, if she’d had the choice.

The girl Belen is a noisy little thing. She has such fire, Pharaoh…

A soft laugh filled the space after her words.

She’ll need taming. At least, to dull the sharpness of her tongue.
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
"are you a courtesan or a taskmaster?" pharaoh murmured, amused despite the gravity of the words. "taming is for soldiers and coarse men. you are here of your own accord. so shall she be."
to rejoice in service. to understand a natural hierarchy of fellahin and royalty.
"do you know what the role of a concubine is?" he asked her, for it differed from her own service. he watched kasmut closely.
77 Posts
Ooc — Teo
Kasmut’s expression was one of shock. She batted her lashes to him. It was her smile that spoke of further understanding. A taskmaster was a silly thought, but something in her marveled at it. 

Oh, Pharaoh… forgive me. I am only a woman who wishes for you to be pleased.

When he asked her if she knew the role of a concubine, Kasmut hummed softly. She knew well enough, but she did enjoy listening to the way that he spoke to her. 

Tell me, Pharaoh, and I will make it so. She lingered on his gaze, only a moment.
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
"you are forgiven," ramesses said softly. "i need sons this coming year." he strode away from her to a shelf of stone decorated with smooth beautiful rocks gathered during the summer months. "if the queen cannot provide them, i must have them anyway. that is the role of a concubine."
pharaoh turned back toward kasmut. "jawahir of course has choice above you," he hummed lightly, but there he paused, tilting his head to one side and compelling her to speak with the pull of his lazuli eyes.
77 Posts
Ooc — Teo
The flower’s expression did not change when he offered his forgiveness. She could feel her heart flutter with the force of a thousand birds. Their wings beat inside of her viciously. Kasmut only smiled sweetly to her Pharaoh and watched as he retreated to one of the natural shelves in his throne room.

Ramesses spoke of children. He spoke, too, of the queen’s willingness to provide that for him. Kasmut did not miss this, but she was not certain that she understood it, either. The pale coyote’s tall ears swiveled to him. She remained where he had left her standing. The coral pink of her eyes would not leave the lapis of his.

It would be only the greatest honor to carry your sons, your daughters, your very seed.

Kasmut’s smile spread ever so slightly.

Jawahir, the jewel, is a fine creature. She seethed with jealousy.

The queen… she does not wish to carry sons and daughters of Egypt? Ah, but… she does not understand how high an honor it is, surely. Once she had spoken it, she cast her gaze worriedly to the earth and stood waiting for his voice.
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
kasmut worshipped him. ramesses reveled in this. "it remains to be seen if the queen will receive the blessing of her new gods. i only want akashingo to be prepared." he could not very well claim sons by kasmut if satsu also provided them.
but the idea of kasmut growing with his children brought titillation sharply into his gut. ramesses' gaze filled with it, and he returned to his fellahin with a prowling step.
"a concubine and her offspring would be in direct opposition with the queen and her own," the pharaoh said, lightly despite the dire implications carried by his conversational tone.
and there was the matter of their lineage.
77 Posts
Ooc — Teo
The flower did not say it, but it did seem to be a delicate dance that the Pharaoh performed. She could not imagine the thought of waiting to see if the lady Satsu would provide children. Had the Gods not blessed her in their marriage? What else would he wish to wait for?

Ah, but such matters were not for Kasmut to decide. The pale figure merely nodded her head in understanding.

When Ramesses spoke of opposition to the queen, a warmth filled the Fellahin. It was like sweet gooey honey that rose from her belly and climbed upward with sticky hands. Kasmut did not wish for him to see her pleasure, not in such a crucial moment. The coral pink of her eyes devoured the features of his face.

What do such things mean, my Pharaoh? For you could have any who would give you children… He must have known this, but she would remind him.

Quit with these careful words, she thought, and tell me what it is you want.
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
ramesses found a momentary flush of pleasure at having captured kasmut so close. he returned to his throne and lay across it. "only one son may be named hawk-in-the-nest. only one son may follow me as pharaoh." he prised lightly. surely by now his flower understood the balance of court? but perhaps not; kasmut had enjoyed his favour exclusively for some time now.
"you say you wish to bear my children. your sons would be soldiers. your daughters would make my alliances." ramesses observed her. "are you willing to serve me so greatly, kasmut?"
77 Posts
Ooc — Teo
There could only be one who would follow in the steps of his father.

Kasmut did not worry over this. She knew that if there were to be children born in Akashingo, they would be beautiful, and they could learn to become anything Ramesses desired them to be. It was this that sat so appealingly inside of her.

When the Pharaoh spoke again, it was to ask her if she would be pleased to serve him. The words he spoke suggested that her sons and daughters would be nothing more than soldiers, tools for him to use at his whim. Kasmut had never truly cared for children. The pale flower would not have turned her head if Ramesses decided to pluck each of her whelps up and rip them to pieces.

No, my Pharaoh…

The fleshy pink of her eyes danced across his face.

They would be the sons and daughters of Pharaoh Ramesses.

Kasmut could not help but to smile upon him.

There could be no greater purpose.
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
"you are adored."
she was the perfect image of a fellahin as much as jawahir was.
the jewel tempered and fed his deepest desires. kasmut stoked high the fire of his ego.
ramesses smiled down upon her. "it is pleasing to the gods that you are so aware of my power." his gaze stroked her perfect features with possessive desire.
her rose-eyes upon his face slowly fired the royal blood.
77 Posts
Ooc — Teo
The Pharaoh offered her only a few words. They were enough to quiver her legs and to quench the burning thirst that clawed at the back of her throat. Adored, he had said. Kasmut would have offered him her limbs in exchange for words like that, just once more. The pale flower could not have enough of the man.

Ramesses spoke of the Gods. Kasmut bowed her head in a devoted motion.

It was the Gods who carried me to you, my Pharaoh. Now, to please you is to please them. Ra smiles upon you – Sunblessed Ruler.

The words of worship were meant for Ramesses.
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
fade w ur next post? <3

kasmut put the golden threads of her devotion around him. pharaoh responded eagerly. Amun had granted her to him.
he slid from his throne and in a fluid motion, pulled the fellahin against his chest; he wanted to feel the cadence of her blood against his own.
pharaoh pushed her back against the stone pedestal from which he ruled akashingo and it was there he would take his possession, the seat of his power and the aura of it surrounding them both.
i am egypt.
77 Posts
Ooc — Teo
The Pharaoh’s touch ignited her. Kasmut allowed him to do as he pleased.

If she could give him power, she would pour the very marrow from her bones onto his lips and let him lap her clean. Ramesses was everything she could ever desire, and she belonged only to him. The Gods smiled on Kasmut.