Dragoncrest Cliffs sing me a song of a lass that is gone
Sun Mote Copse
Laird*
960 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Historian
Advisor
Therapist
Njord stood besides Meerkat as his chest practically burst with pride. His cheri was bright, amiable, funny, polite, accomplished, and beautiful. She had even thought to bring a small meal as a gift for the pack (though, now, Njord wished it had been him who had the foresight to bring a house-warming gift to Meerkat).

Erzulie answered first, followed by Chacal, with good spirit and open arms. “Aye,” Njord responded. “Meerkat, you know Erzulie. An’ this is Chacal. Chacal, Meerkat,” he introduced. The dark and gold woman offered her positive appraisal with a small tune, to which Njord short her a wink as if to say thank you. It was a good feeling to have their relationship acknowledged, and welcomed, by the pack… though he was unaware others did not harbor the same feelings.
Members of Sun Mote Copse are welcome to join all threads and power-play Njord (excepting injury or death) for cohesion and continuity, whether or not he's an active participant in a thread. Just tag me!

Messages In This Thread
sing me a song of a lass that is gone - by Meerkat - January 11, 2022, 08:11 PM
RE: sing me a song of a lass that is gone - by Njord - January 12, 2022, 04:32 PM
RE: sing me a song of a lass that is gone - by Erzulie - January 12, 2022, 05:19 PM
RE: sing me a song of a lass that is gone - by Meerkat - January 12, 2022, 06:21 PM
RE: sing me a song of a lass that is gone - by Sobo - January 14, 2022, 01:56 PM
RE: sing me a song of a lass that is gone - by Chacal - January 16, 2022, 12:29 PM
RE: sing me a song of a lass that is gone - by Njord - February 03, 2022, 12:31 AM
RE: sing me a song of a lass that is gone - by Erzulie - February 03, 2022, 02:54 PM
RE: sing me a song of a lass that is gone - by Meerkat - February 03, 2022, 03:17 PM
RE: sing me a song of a lass that is gone - by Chacal - February 12, 2022, 06:48 PM
RE: sing me a song of a lass that is gone - by Meerkat - February 13, 2022, 09:55 PM
RE: sing me a song of a lass that is gone - by Chacal - February 20, 2022, 05:38 PM
RE: sing me a song of a lass that is gone - by Meerkat - February 21, 2022, 10:00 AM