Dragoncrest Cliffs Say, could that lass be I?
Sun Mote Copse
Laird*
967 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Historian
Advisor
Therapist
It hadn’t crossed Njord’s mind to do anything differently. There was a natural drive within him to be close to Meerkat and provide for her. Lucky for him, the seafarer’s instincts pleased his sweetheart and this fact further deepened the feelings he felt for her. He mirrored her wide smile, ears pricked to attention. “Ya like it,” he blissfully mused as Meerkat nuzzled his nape and kissed his filed toes.

Meerkat moved to inspect his work more closely, which made her beau lean forward in anticipation. Something about seeing Meerkat in their den made his heart do a somersault, completely smitten, and when she beckoned him in he did not hesitate.

“Aye, ya need not ask me twice!” Njord laughed as he slid into the den, snuggling up against her as she had the first night they spent together. At first, he peppered her with small kisses and tried tried to make her laugh by tickling the back of her ears with nibbles. Though he tried to be cute, Njord could not help himself be overcome by more sultry desires… and he found the tempo of his gestures become slower and more passionate.

He rolled atop her to deliver a long, lustful kiss and looked into the warm gaze of Meerkat’s eyes… but stopped to laugh at himself. “I canna help myself wantin' you,” he groaned. He dramatically flopped to the side (maybe to break his own fixation) and cried out, “you’ve bewitched me! Gave me tha spunk of a buck rabbit in Spring! Did ya make my ears long, too?” he raised his paws by his ears, imitating a hare.
Members of Sun Mote Copse are welcome to join all threads and power-play Njord (excepting injury or death) for cohesion and continuity, whether or not he's an active participant in a thread. Just tag me!

Messages In This Thread
Say, could that lass be I? - by Njord - January 13, 2022, 11:19 PM
RE: Say, could that lass be I? - by Meerkat - January 14, 2022, 01:24 PM
RE: Say, could that lass be I? - by Njord - January 19, 2022, 06:06 PM
RE: Say, could that lass be I? - by Meerkat - January 19, 2022, 08:47 PM
RE: Say, could that lass be I? - by Njord - February 01, 2022, 03:59 PM
RE: Say, could that lass be I? - by Meerkat - February 01, 2022, 05:36 PM
RE: Say, could that lass be I? - by Njord - February 03, 2022, 01:13 AM
RE: Say, could that lass be I? - by Meerkat - February 03, 2022, 10:10 AM
RE: Say, could that lass be I? - by Njord - February 08, 2022, 05:16 PM
RE: Say, could that lass be I? - by Meerkat - February 08, 2022, 06:57 PM
RE: Say, could that lass be I? - by Njord - February 11, 2022, 01:12 AM