Dragoncrest Cliffs Say, could that lass be I?
Sun Mote Copse
Laird*
952 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Historian
Advisor
Therapist
Meerkat was a willing partner and she enthusiastically indulged Njord’s wanting mind. Suricate was a name he pocketed for later. An impish grin curled his lip as Njord imagined playing that card as they laid together to take his lady by surprise.

“Redhawk,” Njord parroted with a rolling ‘r’ off his brogue tongue. “The Caldera was named after yer kin, then,” he mused. Memories of Meerkat’s tour surfaced in his mind. He would never forget that lush territory’s with its shimmering blue lake at the heart. He wondered if it had been difficult to say goodbye to her homeland. Yet, he recalled her wanting a fresh start when they had met at Duskfire’s borders.

Meetkat’s next comment made the redtail’s pulse rise and put a buzzing in his ears. Their gaze met as he cocked a brow at the woman’s allusion. “A traditionalist, hmm?” he said with a smile. It made Njord think of the formal marriages on Meares Island. “I have two last names, myself. I suppose my mother couldna be convinced ta give up the family name. Sveijarn is my father’s kin, y’see, but Corten is tha bloodline of Meares Island.”

He paused, to allowed Meerkat an opportunity to inject a question, and then continued on. “I know a bit about yer family,” he chuckled to himself, for Meerkat’s family was anything but traditional. “What was it like growin’ up? Yer childhood?”
Members of Sun Mote Copse are welcome to join all threads and power-play Njord (excepting injury or death) for cohesion and continuity, whether or not he's an active participant in a thread. Just tag me!

Messages In This Thread
Say, could that lass be I? - by Njord - January 13, 2022, 11:19 PM
RE: Say, could that lass be I? - by Meerkat - January 14, 2022, 01:24 PM
RE: Say, could that lass be I? - by Njord - January 19, 2022, 06:06 PM
RE: Say, could that lass be I? - by Meerkat - January 19, 2022, 08:47 PM
RE: Say, could that lass be I? - by Njord - February 01, 2022, 03:59 PM
RE: Say, could that lass be I? - by Meerkat - February 01, 2022, 05:36 PM
RE: Say, could that lass be I? - by Njord - February 03, 2022, 01:13 AM
RE: Say, could that lass be I? - by Meerkat - February 03, 2022, 10:10 AM
RE: Say, could that lass be I? - by Njord - February 08, 2022, 05:16 PM
RE: Say, could that lass be I? - by Meerkat - February 08, 2022, 06:57 PM
RE: Say, could that lass be I? - by Njord - February 11, 2022, 01:12 AM