Dragoncrest Cliffs deeper than any forest pri[m]eval, i am in love with you
Sun Mote Copse
Laird*
946 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Historian
Advisor
Therapist
The seafarer’s brows unknit themselves as Meerkat soothed his serious expression. Njord was prepared to drop to his knee right then and there, even if he had been caught unawares by the topic. It seemed, however, there would be time to craft a proper, romantic proposal. He quietly reclined, shocked by how deep his love for her already ran… yet he did not balk.

Njord wound an arm ‘round Meerkat’s waist as she settled in besides him. “I love you too,” he whispered – only audible because of their proximity. Something about saying the phrase made his heart race and, now, he could scarcely sleep because of it. His nose nuzzled the silky hair of her throat.

Though his eyes closed while Meerkat concluded her melody as the rain poured outside, the red trail found his imagination more roused than ever. A few silent moments slipped between them before he asked, “what do ya think our children will be like?”
Members of Sun Mote Copse are welcome to join all threads and power-play Njord (excepting injury or death) for cohesion and continuity, whether or not he's an active participant in a thread. Just tag me!

Messages In This Thread
RE: deeper than any forest primeval, i am in love with you - by Njord - February 10, 2022, 12:02 AM