Dragoncrest Cliffs deeper than any forest pri[m]eval, i am in love with you
Sun Mote Copse
Laird*
946 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Historian
Advisor
Therapist
Njord laughed with Meerkat as he imagined the vision she cast. He appreciated what a deep thinker she was and how her values lied in the heart. Purity radiated from his sandy lass. She only wanted to be a loving mother and provide their children with the best life possible. Njord squeezed her a little tighter, and said a small thank you to the universe for giving him such a rare woman.

His paw drifted up and down her back, tracing her spine with a featherweight touch. On one occasion a digit roamed over her belly as he reflected how this would all be new to Meerkat. In an objective way, he had been through the ringer already. For that, he felt some guilt… but on another hand, he was glad to have some experience. He felt prepared knowing how to be the best man for his bride-to-be.

“Tha is verra sweet,” he said, “an well put. I wish for that too.” He hummed in thought. “When ya ask me that question, tha first thing that comes ta mind… is pictures. Vignettes of watchin’ them grow. Teachin’ and leanin’ …playin in a brook or trackin’ down a beetle.” He recalled little Sobo having a fright over a bug. “I can see it now… watchin’ you in tha distance. Sun on yer hair. The bairns – babes – playin’ in tha heather.” It was a wonder how their minds worked differently, but beautifully. “I ken you’ll by a bonny mother. Even on tha days they wail and dinna let you sleep,” he added with a chuckle. “But dinna fash. There's two of us, now. I'll be with ya.”
Members of Sun Mote Copse are welcome to join all threads and power-play Njord (excepting injury or death) for cohesion and continuity, whether or not he's an active participant in a thread. Just tag me!

Messages In This Thread
RE: deeper than any forest primeval, i am in love with you - by Njord - February 11, 2022, 01:46 AM