Cassiopeia's View when'd this just become a mortal home?
spear of the sun
263 Posts
Ooc — Bo
All Welcome 
for @Fury. hope this is close enough.

The air was thin.

The inkjet beast that climbed to the shelf breathed heavily. His sunset eyes were strained as he peered out over the mountain and toward the familiar shape of Moonspear. Almost there. The closer that he drew to his old home, the more uneasy he became.

After the death of Osiris, Atlas had lost a piece of his soul. He had abandoned his family and friends to run away from what he could not handle. It was a cowardice move. The swarthy hound had spent days in shameful misery, head hung low, and eyes drifted from any who sought word with him. He had thought of Meerkat many times in the first few months, and then very little after that. All those talks when they had been young.

Atlas shifted and found a place where he could seat himself on the natural shelf. He did not stray from Moonspear, knowing that it would not be long before he would walk the familiar paths of home again.
This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
<333

The Warqueen braved the View today, briefly leaving her kingdom to see what she might find in the Bear Wilds this time round. 

Distantly, she recalled fighting a red girl here. The girl had fled.

Fury wondered if the same thing would happen a second time. He fangs almost itched for bloodshed, but a shake of her head brought the logical side of her out - she couldn't afford to make more enemies than she already had. 

It would be a huge benefit to play nice, at least until the Saints grew larger. 
She glimmered with a hope for that day to come again. 

The Warqueen paused upon seeing a dark man seated on the stone. At first he looked like Hydra, but she quickly noted he was larger than she had been, and didn't hold himself the same way. 

She wondered for a flicker of a moment if they were related...

Fury turned her head to gaze out over the Wilderness, staying a respectful distance from the male, at least until he made some sort of acknowledgement of her presence, and/or invited her closer,  something like that.
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls
spear of the sun
263 Posts
Ooc — Bo
Stone and wind, Atlas found a sense of home within himself again. The high peaks of the mountain range had always been a challenge for the inkjet beast to scale. His youth had been spent in close rivalry with his brother. The dark brother had always hoped to be more like Osiris. Until the day that his brother had died, Atlas had only wanted to be like him. Since Osiris’ departure from the world of the living, Atlas had been forced to become something of his own – something sadder, something colder.

The presence of a wartorn white wolf approached and stopped some distance from where the dark figure was stationed. It was the turn of the wind that carried her scent to him. Atlas frowned and turned to set his sunset gaze upon her face – scarred beyond reason, marred by countless fangs and claws. It was clear that the pale beast was a warrior.

Hello, the inkjet figure greeted her in a deep voice. He did not stir to rise or turn to meet her. Atlas was not overtly concerned with her presence there, unless he had crossed into territory unmarked by her scent. The Ostrega sniffed at the wind, noting the freshness of its smell. You have not claimed this land, have you?
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Fury looked at the man as he greeted her. 
To his question, she shook her head and returned her golden eyes to the terrain below for a moment before verbalizing herself. 

"No. My claim is the enclosed valley on the other side of these mountains. I just felt like exploring today." She answered.
Her gaze went to Moonspearfor a second, or, what was left of it anyway, before returning to Atlas.
Health (100/100)
spear of the sun
263 Posts
Ooc — Bo
Exploring – she seemed the type to seek scaling mountains as a means of exploration. If the looming shadow considered it, he might have believed some of her scars had been earned by her journeys along the rocky slopes. It was an easy thing to misstep and an easier thing to tumble down the stony hillside.

I seek the mountain in the north; Moonspear. It is the place of my birth and I will return to claim it.

The inkjet hunter wondered if she had happened upon any of their former members. The ranks of the mountain pack had been filled with family and warriors. They were a formidable group with a penchant for proving their strength. The wraith wondered where his mother had gone. He wondered where his other siblings had vanished to.

Have you come across any who used to claim Moonspear as their home? Atlas inquired curiously, eyes searching the pale wolf’s scarred face.
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Fury's eyes almost widened with genuine surprise, but she concealed it with a glance towards where the Spear used to stand sentinel.

It did not stand so proudly anymore since the meteor. 

The Warqueen shook her head to his inquiry. 
"I have seen nothing and heard nothing of your family in many months. What I do know is that roughly a year ago, give or take, a massive rock from the sky hit the mountain. I can only assume there were very few lucky survivors from such an event. While I wasn't nearby for it, my pack heard the impact and saw the flash even from the other side of the peaks. I am sorry." 
Her voice held genuine sympathies for him and his losses, meanwhile her posture, though unthreatening, was prepared for the possibility that he may become violent in his grief. 
She did not know the man, therefore it was best to be cautious.
Health (100/100)