Lion Head Mesa the golden seal
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
Read Only 
set for evening of sept 18th. the party is supposed to go on for several days but whether ur character stays is up to u! <3 this is a RO wedding ceremony for lilitu & charles (can be changed anytime!)

tagging once more for visibility: 
@Treva @Siptah @Toula @Gucci @Akhtar @Midas @Medusa @Khaba @Nazli @Sorana @Aquene @Tierra @Sybol @Reyson & @Taktuq

no matter what had gone on, ramesses returned to the dais refreshed, ready to laugh and to dance once more. at his left was senmut and he had asked @Sokha to come as well. a priest, standing upon the side of @Charles and the priestess alongside @Lilitu.
the moon hung full and creamsided over the mesa when pharaoh called for the noble pair. gucci, too, should have been beside maegi here.
but it was not to be.
tonight he himself would do the honor of the words, and he guided the pair to stand before him.
lazuli eyes looked into the beauty of lilitu's face, reticent after things he had not understood, nor sought out. and charles, wary as ever.
"this hour, akashingo and brecheliant are bound in matrimony. neb charles of the red mesa and nebet lilitu of the caldera were arranged and appointed for this. may their union be the beginning of a new and aligned dynasty between our lands."

the words now; first for the reluctant prince:

i will dwell with you in this world and the next
i will cherish you and to make myself a husband worthy of your love
before the gods i will make a sacrifice pleasing to the gods
so that we are blessed and our future is holy

and for lilitu;

i will dwell with you in this world and the next
i will cherish you and embrace you as my husband
i will sing to the gods to grant us many loving years
we will live in blessing and holiness.

a pause. ramesses swept his eyes across their faces and then uplifted his own toward the skies. "i ask for the continued health of our alliance with brecheliant. now we are one."
a call for praise, a singing; prayers chanted beneath senmut's breath as the pair were sprinkled with lotus petals and it was done.
thus were akashingo and brecheliant formally bonded in the second year of pharaoh ramesses II.