Lost Creek Hollow Under The Sun
-I don't stop when I'm tired. I stop when I'm done.-
243 Posts
Ooc — Killi
All Welcome 
Sandulf wasn't officially part of the pack yet, but he knew he would be. So with gentle paw steps, he moved along the grounds at the leave of Crowfeather. The cold wind chilled him and he knew, winter was coming faster than they had anticipated and it filled his heart with dread. 

However, there was a part of him that reveled in the challenge. He was a hunter. It was what he did. Perhaps he didn't find it as sacred as his brother Rodyn, but he enjoyed it none the less. So with gentle eyes and determined spirit. He moved into position. 

Large black body down to the ground, paws of ember tearing up the ground. Warm yellow eyes against the back drop of pale blue sky. He'd find them.
Riverclan
Sharpfang*
782 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Ambassador

there was a new man here, a man who kept to the fringes. any man would have interested silvertongue, though she might not have engaged them. she flitted through the green shadows that she had learned to love, keeping herself back from his view. he was tall and handsome, with striking dark features. silvertongue smiled to herself, though she did not yet reveal her figure to the one called sandulf.
243 Posts
Ooc — Killi
Sandy felt a sense of something watching, but when he lifted his head, he saw nothing. He imagined there would be more wolves in the area. But he kept a weather eye on his surroundings none the less. 

He could smell rabbits and other little beasts. one such was gophers and weasels. He went in search of weasels versus the gophers. Gophers were right little wily things, annoying and hard to catch. But weasels, sometimes their overconfidence was their downfall.

Gentle sniff of the ground and he was off in pursuit.
Riverclan
Sharpfang*
782 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Ambassador

silvertongue followed as best she was able. the hunter was swift and focus. her smaller frame was hard-pressed to keep up. but when he paused she would, wending closer and closer. this game was enjoyable. she hid a small laugh and watched him with great interest.
243 Posts
Ooc — Killi
The nagging feeling of being watched intensified. Black ear tilted back at a small sound. Like the hiding of a noise. He lifted his black head and cut yellow eyes back the way he had come. Glimpses of something, but what he coudln't tell. He felt not aminosity from whatever was following, so he lent his  nose back to the trail.

In a chattering burst a weasel darted from the underbrush and he growled and jumped forward to grasp it in sharp jaws. One big shake and it hunt limp from his maw. Blood oozing between his teeth. With careful precision he tossed it over his shoulder and began the hunt for more.
Riverclan
Sharpfang*
782 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Ambassador

he killed and moved on. silvertongue was taken by the scent of the blood. she followed, still keeping herself hidden. but now she was hungry. sandulf was a better hunter than she ever could be, and she was grateful to see he could support them. her eyes watched, wondering if he had yet sensed her.
243 Posts
Ooc — Killi
Sandy caught one more and then stopped and moved the weasels to the ground and turned the way he had come. 

Eyes on the forest and trees. You can come out now.

A trace of amusement in his words.
Riverclan
Sharpfang*
782 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Ambassador

caught! silvertongue smoothed the fur over her breastbone and ran claws through the pelting along her cheeks before she emerged. she caught him with direct eye contact, circling to the left with a purr. "you smell like crowfeather," she observed. "one of the clan then?"
243 Posts
Ooc — Killi
Pretty petite princess graced him with her pesence. He blinked and met her gaze as well.

Yes. Sandulf Ardeth, but most call me Sandy.

He tilted his head and watched her circle him like prey. Though it was not aggreasive.

He found me some time ago and i offered to return when he found home base.
Riverclan
Sharpfang*
782 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Ambassador

sandy. it fit him somehow, the mischief she saw in his pretty eyes. "i approve. i am silvertongue. his companion. we have known each other a long time." the look in her own gaze suggested her power and that sandulf would have been ordered to leave had she not liked him. the girl padded closer. "where did you come from before?"
243 Posts
Ooc — Killi
[
Sandy shifted under her scrutiny, but smiled all the same. 

Well met Miss. Silvertongue.

He could easily see he was low man on totem pool here, but that was alright really.

Started out in EmberShadow Grove. In my sisters pack for a time. Red Grove thicket. Then i took offense to how he treated my sister and i got a scar out of it. L3ft after her babes were born at his request.
Riverclan
Sharpfang*
782 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Ambassador

silvertongue stared at him. the sense of natal family had all but left her. neizan and zaira were long gone. she did not expect to see them again. "did you not want to fight him?" she was ablaze with curiosity, and ready to halt all proceedings until sandy went on.
243 Posts
Ooc — Killi
Sandry frowned. I don't like fighting unless i need too. As for when he hurt my sister, you best believe i did. I would have killed him, had she not interceded on his behalf. Then the second time, I didn't fight him, because she asked me not too. So I simply left. He was treating her better and hopefully he continued to do so.

His chest hurt a bit. It still hurt him to think of Thess.
Riverclan
Sharpfang*
782 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Ambassador

silvertongue nodded sagely. "well. lo siento. however, here we do not need to fight." she disappeared like a fairy into a dark green shadow, then reappeared further along the path. "i can teach you to do that, sandy," she purled, pretty plume lifting with pride.
243 Posts
Ooc — Killi
Tiny thing that she was. She was there then she wasn't and she came back upon him, prideful and happy and he couldn't quite hide the grin that colored his maw for her happiness.

You can teach me to be a secret in a shadow, eh?

He tilted his head, yellow eyes blinking at her with a kindness and a rare humor. He liked her, she was kind. Better than some he'd met over the years.

He could see why and he made the assumption that she was Crowfeather's woman, but he could see why the other male chose her. She was a ray of sunshine.
Riverclan
Sharpfang*
782 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Ambassador

would love to fade and have an updated one! <3

her teeth glittered in a white smile. "i can do that. in fact, come with me now. first lesson." she stepped to his side. silvertongue liked him too, and would while away a good few hours with sandy if he wished.
243 Posts
Ooc — Killi
Gladly thank you for the thread <3

Sandulf was surprised that she was eager to teach, but he didn't fault her for it. He himself was eager to please and teach. So with a smile on his face, he followed behind, watching. Learning.

He would spend the day learning to disappear as easily as she had. It would serve him well in hunting.