Lion Head Mesa [m] cut out my heart and you leave me bleeding
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
"because i see greatness in you, charles, despite all that has happened." ramesses looked coolly upon the man. "i think there is a cruel steel in you that you hide with drink and shouting." pharaoh leaned forward upon that throne. "i could use such a blade."
akashingo had training, trade, rich food, and guarded gates. charles could do anything he sought. and pharaoh would ensure he received it. "i have seen your dealings with the servants. i know you can be crafty. and i need a network of our own in the mountains, and beyond."
light, the implication that he did not trust mereo.
his lazuli eyes alighted on the man and he was silent for a moment.
"suppose i dissolved your marriage to the princess lilitu and made of you a fellahin?" the thought was swift and titillating. his lazuli eyes hardened. "would you like this, charles?"
Messages In This Thread
[m] cut out my heart and you leave me bleeding - by Charles - November 03, 2022, 04:18 AM
RE: cut out my heart and you leave me bleeding - by Ramesses - November 03, 2022, 04:47 PM
RE: cut out my heart and you leave me bleeding - by Charles - November 04, 2022, 04:46 AM
RE: cut out my heart and you leave me bleeding - by Ramesses - November 12, 2022, 11:35 PM
RE: cut out my heart and you leave me bleeding - by Charles - November 16, 2022, 07:00 AM
RE: [m] cut out my heart and you leave me bleeding - by Ramesses - November 28, 2022, 08:31 PM