Silvertip Mountain You Follow me i'll do my best
Brecheliant
Raven*
378 Posts
Ooc — delaney
the choice of how they would take it back to moonglow is given to kivaluk and he considers it for a long moment. though it might be easier to split it, it might be more apt to draw attention of unwanted predators. kivaluk draws this conclusion based solely on the fact that it would draw his own attention if he were hungry and desperate enough.

we should shoulder it together, he decides resolutely. it will take us a little longer but at least we are together if it draws unwanted attention.
Moontide
Alpha*
-I am a gentleman. My natural inclination is to be on my best behavior.-
1,267 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
Rodyn said nothing, allowed Kivaluk to come to a conclusion about how he wanted to carry the dead beast back to moonglow. He hadn't been lying when he said he would teach, but he was a firm believer in that you learned from doing, not by listening. So his lesson plan was to show while the other was doing, and correct as they went.

Very well.

Rodyn shifted to his knees and pressed against the goat, to lift half of it up. Once he had it off the ground he was able to motion to Kivaluk to grasp the other side. It would be slow, but they both had broad backs. He imagined they could get it home no issues otherwise.
Brecheliant
Raven*
378 Posts
Ooc — delaney
this seemed like a good place to wrap. ^-^

kivaluk is not corrected and thus left to assume that he made a good decision. he chooses a side and struggles to sling half of their kill over his shoulders. when rodyn takes the other half and the weight is distributed between them, the pair make the ( slow ) trek back to the spine.