Hideaway Strath In a field of mud and Bone
-Dark of Soul, Strong of Body-
306 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
All Welcome 
Liv if this isn't okay, let me know? But I can't imagine Artok wouldn't notice the princess missing, being that he has a special place for her.

Adlartok hadn't seen the princess in some days, and it bothered him more than he cared to admit. She had swiftly wormed her way into his heart, and he was anxious to find her. Perhaps he was overreacting, but he remembered how the blood at run hot in the young, he had been one such child. Angry and a chip on his shoulder big enough for the world to sit.

So with trepidation he lifted his nose and called out to his leader @Fury. Worse come to worse, she tell him to get over himself and stop being a pussy about it. That he could accept, that he could take. But the constant wondering, well that was entirely different.
Artok has a permanent limp in his front right foreleg.
This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Fury too had noticed the absence of her daughter, and with haste she would come to Adlartok's call. 
He knew too.
They all did by now. 

"Sovereign is missing." She confirmed out loud. 
Her face looked as troubled as her voice sounded. 
"We need to find her. Soon." She rumbled, thinking Adlartok would feel much the same way.
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls
306 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
Artok studied her. Saw the answer on her face as she came. His worries were not remiss. He truly was right. She was missing. Confirmed seconds later by her words.

A sharp pain tightened in his stomach, then he was irritated. How dare the little girl go and worry them all, but he knew he wasn't really angry. Just worried.

He frowned in thought. Did she say anything about where she was planning on going?

he tried to remember the last time he had truly seen her. What had them been doing? Had she spoken to him about it?
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
"No." Fury answered. 
With the worried furrow of her brows, the Fullvalda took a slow exhale..
"Like I once did, she wanders. I have followed her every time to ensure her safety, but the one time I allow her to do so alone-" the Queen bit back the crack that threatened to tear through her voice. 
Shaking her head sharply, she looked again to the Marauder with troubled eyes. 
"She must be found. Soon." 
Health (100/100)
306 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
Artok offered a soft smile at her, hoping to alleviate some of her burden. He sucked in a sharp breath and listened and then nodded.

I've been around a time or two. I've traveled most of my life. I can go look for her if you'd like?

He knew the Teekon well, had traveled in many a time as a youngling. He was also a fair tracker, had to be in order to ignore other wolves.
239 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
And in Arashi poofs! Hope you two don't mind a surprise appearance, lol

Sovereign's disappearance had not gone unnoticed. 

Like his wife may have thought, the jarl had assumed she would have returned by her own accord like other times. But this time, this had not been the case.

The agouti man had been on his way to discuss the missing hilmir; but upon arriving, he overheard bits and pieces of the conversation that ensued. 

Briskly stepping into view, Arashi faced his wife and Adlartok. We will both go. Whether Fury had agreed with the mission or not, the jarl was not offering — it was a statement, clear and concise.

If something has happened to Sovereign, then we will find out. But I will not agree to sending one of our own alone, He looked to Fury now. Nor will I stand by while we wait to see if she returns on her own.

1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Fury was about to accept Adlartok's offer when her husband stepped into view, speaking that he would go with to find their Princess.
The Fullvalda's gaze was warm.

"Very well. If someone is housing her, do whatever you feel is necessary to get her back, and report any findings when you both return." She breathed, hope twisting tightly in her chest.
Health (100/100)
306 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
Before he could get a clear answer the other half of Fury was upon them, and despite the small flare of irritation, he wasn't perturbed more than that. Though as their conversation continued, he began to be.

Two wolves would slow them down. He also wasn't entirely sure how Arashi's tracking skills were, not that he doubted them. But he felt that now wasn't the time to learn of them. He knew they were both worried and if something had happened, it wouldn't do good to only have one, but still. The thought it rankled.

Before he could argue against, suddenly there was agreement. And he gave a sharp nod.

He'd like to leave as soon as possible, it had already been many days and her trail was probably beginning to grow cold.

IF it's alright. I'd like to leave as soon as possible, her trail is getting cold.
239 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
Adlartok didn't seem too pleased that Arashi had burst in. Clearly, the marauder had meant for this trip to be a solo one, but as far as the jarl was concerned, he wasn't being given a choice in the matter.

Above the couple, the warrior of their ranks spoke up, declaring his desire to depart sooner than later. This didn't strike Arashi well. In a moment like this, the jarl did not fancy anyone telling him what to do.

Nostrils flaring slightly, the agouti man stepped closer to the other and purposefully rose his head high above the other. We will leave now.

Then without asking of whether Adlartok was even prepared to leave, Arashi pushed past him and walked a few paces ahead.

If the marauder caught up swiftly, he would then turn his skull and seethe, adding a few words before they set off. I do not ever want you to presume you have any right to speak over me or my wife in any matter. This mission is under my authority. Do not think the opposite, or you will be put face to face with a harsh reckoning.

He wouldn't wait for any acknowledgement of understanding. They would leave without haste. 

1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Fury admired the haste of Adlartok and the protective nature of her husband, but it seemed the two personalities would clash, especially when Arashi took offense to Adlartok's pipe-up of wanting to leave as soon as possible.

The Fullvalda held a neutral face as Arashi stated they would leave immediately. 
"Be safe, both of you." She called as the men began to leave. 
Trotting up to match her husband's stride for a moment she would give him an affectionate, quick kiss to the cheek before she would watch them go.
Health (100/100)