Hideaway Strath Then you told me how he abused you
42 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
@Fury, @Arashi, @Adlartok
Just gonna go ahead and assume Fenrir found them close towards the mountains and brought them back in a rush!

He'd been right, as always.

The two men Fury had spoken of weren't too difficult to find. They had been somewhere around the base of the mountains, and with some snow lain about, it had been easy to follow their tracks.

Once the message of Sovereign's return had been relayed, the trio made for the strath in quite a rush.

Returned, Fenrir was the first to send an eager call to his daughter.

Her husband and marauder had been brought back, as promised.
' ' It is a mistake
 to fancy that 
  horror is associated
inextricably 
    with darkness,
silence, and solitude.' '
This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
The call was one for sore ears. 
Even if it was from her father, of all wolves. 
Fury uttered to her daughter that she would be back, and made for the trio at a hasty lope, coming upon Arashi with an affectionate rumble and a nuzzle to his neck in both greeting and a nonverbal show of her joy that he was okay.
"She is recovering still. The wounds she has are quite dire..." The Fullvalda stated for them all to hear, pulling away from her husband after affections were shared.
"Maiken has done a wonderful job at healing her thus far." She would exhale with relief, both for the steady recovery of her daughter and for the safe return of Arashi and Adlartok.
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls
239 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
They arrived with haste. 

Fury was quick to greet them. But among the others, Arashi had been the first she'd approached.

He accepted her embrace, as any doting husband would, offering a gentle nudge of his own to her shoulder. But the warmth quickly faded.

Wounds?, He hissed sharply. Of all times to travel, this was the one that almost cost her life? Who has placed them upon her? Has she spoken of her attacker(s)? 

Arashi was frantic—no, furious!

Whoever dared to hurt her... I'll slit their throats and hang them from their tails while their blood seeps out and leaves their corpse dry! No more mister nice guy. He'd had enough.

-Dark of Soul, Strong of Body-
306 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
Artok followed behind the two, saying nothing. Ears erect, tail swaying behind him. The limp always paramount. At least Sovereign was found. Clearly she wasn't found whole, but that didn't bother him too much. As long as she didn't die. He was just glad she was alright.

Upon entering the pack lands, he would leave them and go hunting for the crown prince that had wormed her way into his toughened and leathery heart.
Artok has a permanent limp in his front right foreleg.
This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Fury's own wrath unfurled in her chest, it had been ever since she saw her daughter upon her return.
Arashi was rightfully pissed, and with a tempered voice she seethed alongside him once they were alone.

"She spoke of killing another wolf on accident, and how that wolf's pack descended upon her. One of them was red." She had a thought on who it was, but she didn't know for certain if her past was coming for vengeance...
"She also spoke of a life debt to a pack named Basilica. Presumably that is who held her for a short time before she came home." Fury added, lashing her tail.

"I have an idea who it was that led the charge against Sovereign; The daughter of a blackbird woman I helped kill right before the Saints scattered the first time..." She took a slow breath to steady herself, the rage she felt. 
The guilt. 
"Perhaps that girl thought it was me who killed the wolf Sovereign ended." She sighed, irritated and growing paranoid that Sovereign may just be being tracked by that same little bitch. 
She looked to Arashi then, the worry plain on her face.
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls