Ouroboros Spine Yelling at my face and slamming the door
187 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
Private 
backdating this to before whenever Rodyn and Samani would have left!

The once sivullik, @Rodyn, would be departing soon. Inutsuk sought to catch a moment with the man before he left. And so he would search until they were found.

Rodyn, He would greet the man with a polite dip of his head. You and I have not spoken much, nor have we really spent too much time in each other's company. But I thought I might still come and wish you well on your journey with your new bride, and with Moontide. Moonglow will miss having a man and hunter such as yourself, but you indeed have swell things ahead of you.
Moontide
Alpha*
-I am a gentleman. My natural inclination is to be on my best behavior.-
1,259 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
Of course and Moonglow/Moonspear had an open door policy with Moontide as do they. Just for your own ICLY purposes.

Rodyn was busy. He was constantly traveling to and from the Plateau. He was growing road weary and his body was tired, but he wanted the Plateau ready for spring with Samani. They would need to start hunting, building caches and borders. There was so much to be done.

His name was called and yellow eyes fell upon the husband of Shikoba. Ears perked forward as he dipped his own head in greeting. Then a smile lit up his face.

I thank you, Inutsuk. You must travel one of these days and hunt with me yes? A fur and meat for your caches, for any children that come soon?
Interested in Moontide? Rodyn is always available for threads.
187 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
An invitation was given by the traveling firsthunter. 

Inutsuk nodded, a small chuckle to follow. I will do this. But I will until after the children have come. It is my duty to wait with Shikoba... to be present as she goes through this time. As was the duty of husband. Rodyn would know this, soon.
Moontide
Alpha*
-I am a gentleman. My natural inclination is to be on my best behavior.-
1,259 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
Though Rodyn said nothing a glint of approval lit his eyes and his respect rose a notch for the other male. He had a neutral opinion of him for the most part. Disliking that he had left his heart mother and Mojag, but he had stayed out of it and had not passed judgement. That was for Shikoba, moonwoman and Mojag to do.

Then I will look for you then. We will hunt mangificent prizes for you to bring home to your wife and children.

His tail swept side to side happily. We just recently hunted Seal, but there are many small goats and deer that dot the plateau where we will go.
Interested in Moontide? Rodyn is always available for threads.