Lost Creek Hollow lunita
Riverclan
Sharpfang*
819 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Ambassador
All Welcome 

the day was dawning. silvertongue did not want to leave her den, but did so anyway. forelegs dripping, the star washed her face and chest in the lovely coldness of the river, then sat upon its bank in the growing sun slowly preening her pelt until it shone. spring had come and soon the snow would depart, what little of it reached the ground between the interlaced branches. her body; she tried not to think of it, of how visually she knew she had changed.
-I don't stop when I'm tired. I stop when I'm done.-
243 Posts
Ooc — Killi
He's about to go inactive so have a sandy.

Sandy had been staying in the outskirts. He was not a social wolf by nature as it were anyway. Today though he felt like perhaps he wanted to at least speak to someone. He was not apart from the going on's he had a front row seat to all, without being involved and he was actually pleased not to be involved, because drama was not his friend. 

New faces, new puppies, new changes. He wasn't sure to make of much of it. He traveled the river, yellow eyes taking in the subtle changes that Spring had wrought, when he came across Silvertongue. He chuffed gently and approached from the side, but she could see him. He wasn't certain of her mood lately and didn't want to overstep a bound.
Riverclan
Sharpfang*
819 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Ambassador

sandy was welcomed with a flick of her tail and a meeting of the eyes. the hunter was quiet these days, reserved as riverclan grew, silvertongue suspected. she could relate to this and lifted herself to step lightly at his side. "what have you been doing?" the star purred, walking as quietly as she might though these days she was rather overbalanced by the dire growth of her sides.
243 Posts
Ooc — Killi
A soft smile to her and a gentle movement of his head at her greeting. It wasn't just the growth. It was the new faces. He didn't trust the wolf Germanicus. And the wolf Ingram, made him nervous with the darkness that clung to him a bit. It was unsettling.

Hunting, patrolling. Trying to stay out of the way and still offer what I can to Riverclan.
Riverclan
Sharpfang*
819 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Ambassador

"are you bored, sandy?" silvertongue asked, flicking her tail against his shoulder. "surely we can think of more to do than that." and why not? crowfeather had germanicus now. he did not need her; the burn of his last rejection seared through the star and she smiled softly. "what are you seeking today?"
243 Posts
Ooc — Killi
A soft purr of laughter and he shook his head. I very seldom get bored Silvertongue. I'm a simple wolf. I like simple pleasures and things. Those things are fun to me and matter, but I am always open to new ideas.

I am seeking a good day. What about you?
Riverclan
Sharpfang*
819 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Ambassador

"a good day," she repeated, and meant it. "let us see. there is fishing, flower-checking. we could seek faun. we could even visit kvarsheim or swiftcurrent." her teeth glittered; her eyes danced. "but i think you would prefer to hunt, hmm, sandy?"
243 Posts
Ooc — Killi
Sandy looked her over and a small light of laughter lit up his yellow eyes. Tell me Silvertongue, what is something that you have always wanted to do, that we could do today, right now. If it is within my realm of knowledge I will help you seek it out.

And he meant it. He was a simple wolf, but that didn't mean that he must always do simple things and he wanted to make Silvertongue happy today. Give her something she would want to do.
Riverclan
Sharpfang*
819 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Ambassador

she thought for a long while, meandering beside sandulf, and then exhaled. "let us go outside riverclan and look for lily buds." silvertongue meant to bring some back for planting. "maybe you will tell me then about your plans for the future." did he mean to be a father? the season was in full swing. the star was contemplative as she walked at his side.
243 Posts
Ooc — Killi
Sandy nodded and motioned for her to lead the way. Staying on the outside of her, as any gentleman would. Were he a human he'd have offered his arm. But he wasn't and he couldn't. 

What will you do with the lily buds?

He wondered if she wanted them simply for their beauty of if they meant something to her, or if they were a health benefit?

I have none. It was simply the truth. He had not made any lasting relationships in the Teekon since his arrival other than Crowfeather and Silvertongue. He barely talked to half the wolves in Riverclan. He sometimes wondered if he were to just disappear into the night if anyone would even notice. He didn't think so.

It was a painful thought, but it didn't neccessarily hurt him. Just made him realize some things.
Riverclan
Sharpfang*
819 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Ambassador

"i want to bring them back and plant them beside the dens," she said softly, though her eyes were filled with interest at what he had said. "you are handsome and sweet, sandy," the star said with boldness. "but maybe the clan in the sky means for you to do other things."
243 Posts
Ooc — Killi
Sandy smiled. That'd be very pretty Silvertongue. There was a small light to his eyes as they traveled from the pack lands. He kept pace easy enough and ever so often looked around to make sure  no one would set upon them.

Thank you. I appreciate that. Then he paused in thought. Perhaps they do, but what that is I'm clueless on. So I'm just happy to continue as I am for now. Take care of Riverclan's caches.
Riverclan
Sharpfang*
819 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Ambassador

"not just a hunter, but," silvertongue fiddled with the idea. "crowfeather named me, you know. he gave me a title his people might have, had i been born there." her eyes were glassblue curiosity. "it made me feel closer to him, to riverclan. are you, sandy? close, i mean."
243 Posts
Ooc — Killi
Sandy tilted an ear towards her, pressed a thorn bush out of her way, so it wouldn't mar her pristine fur. That wouldn't be a good thing and he'd feel bad.

Sandy thought about her question and shook his head. I thought perhaps once we may become so. And I have listened to him when he was distraught over who I can only assume is the new male in our fold, but no not anymore. I barely see him. But I also don't seek him out. I don't want to bother anyone.
Riverclan
Sharpfang*
819 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Ambassador

something there, something upon which the clever and former courtesan chose to pounce. "do you mean to tell me you feel something for crowfeather," silvertongue asked in a hushed and solemn tone. "you are not alone in it." she meant herself, of course, but did not say that aloud.
243 Posts
Ooc — Killi
Sandy frowned in thought. He didn't know if he would say that. There had been no time for something to grow. Crow leaving him at arms length for so long and Sandy certain taht there was a relationship between he and Silvertongue, only to be proven wrong. And then find out that the dark healer, had loved another so deeply he couldn't love anyone else.

I don't know if I would say that, Silvertongue.

A soft sound as they moved. Could there have been something there perhaps? Did i find him handsome and sweet and kind, yes. But nothing was ever explored and I am a beast that needs more than just a few interactions to fall in love. I guard my heart and soul tightly.
Riverclan
Sharpfang*
819 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Ambassador

silvertongue laughed but it was a bitter sound. "i wish i learned to do the same." crowfeather had been the only one she had ever loved, and look where she was now. oh! she did not want to weep today. "do you know how to dance, sandy?" she asked, turning their conversation again as a small muscle leapt in the corner of her mouth. "i need to move."
243 Posts
Ooc — Killi
He shook his head. I do not know, but you can teach me if you'd like. Though I won't promise it will be well done.

A smile for her, warm yellow eyes upon her as he waited to hear what she had to say. He could distract her with dance if she wanted, probably make her laugh too, because he didn't consider himself graceful, but bulky. A hunter not a dancer.
Riverclan
Sharpfang*
819 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Ambassador

she stepped and gestured for him to follow. right, left. right, left. she crossed her forelegs next, showed him a step which crossed the hinds as well. she danced in a slow joyous circle and cast a laughing look at him. "now you, sandy!" silvertongue cried, voice alight.
243 Posts
Ooc — Killi
Yellow eyes honed in on how she moved and then once he saw her movements, he shifted. Right, left, right, left. He crossed his forelegs, it wasn't easy and he unbalanced a bit, but he managed to catch himself and try a second time and it wasn't so bad. Nothing ot the skill in front of him though.

He tried to follow as best he could and he stumbled more than he danced, but eventually his athleticism caught hold and he was able to do the steps, slowly, but without falling. A smile lighting up his eyes for a moment.
Riverclan
Sharpfang*
819 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Ambassador

"you are good at it!" she exclaimed, and laughed, and wondered if in another life she might have come to fall also for sandulf. there was no reason for it, except she did not want the risk of another's love so close to crowfeather, her only heartsong. how unfair this would be to another.
243 Posts
Ooc — Killi
HE smiled sweetly and dipped his head. Thank you for teaching me. I will practice so you can have a dance partner when you are sad or need a pick me up, yes?

Sandy didn't have any designs on anyone. He was a guardian of the heart that beat in his chest. He didn't share it well with other's. Not that he didn't want too, he just didn't do it. There were too many factors. And no one had ever gotten to know him very well.

He nudged her gently and then stood still for a moment to catch his breath.
Riverclan
Sharpfang*
819 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Ambassador

"i will," silvertongue promised, reaching up to kiss his warm cheek. "come and find me again later, sandy. i will show you another dance for the moon time." a laugh, a look, and she was gone, melting into the undergrowth.