Moontide
Alpha*
-I am a gentleman. My natural inclination is to be on my best behavior.-
1,236 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
All Welcome 
Rodyn had shifted into working nonstop. he would rest as his lovely bride to be had asked. He wouldn't disobey her in this. He had begun to fill caches with the help of @Iiana and Void and Heph. They were already starting a good claim here. Soon enough they could fully form and all would be done.

It was with this thought and this spark of joy that he headed towards marking the borders again. He would also suss out any places to hunt. Because they would need to know where the game was both large and small. And he wondered if @Heph would want children or the services of matchmaker from Kukutux as his friend Void had asked. With that thought he traipsed towards the borders.

Tags mostly for reference, but Iiana/Bon I tagged you for visibility and reference. This is where the pack is if you wanted to make your way down :) BUt anyone may join
Interested in Moontide? Rodyn is always available for threads.
Loner
"I've fallen in love and it's changed everything"
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
It seemed they always crossed paths in Moontide territory. But regardless Void welcomed the sight of his friend with a smile and as per usual, like how humans have handshakes, he gave Rodyn the typical shoulder bump and smile. “Heya buddy.” He said like he always did when greeting his best friend
-----
Void is Alfa of founding pack Midnight Scar. Interested in joining? PM me!
Health (90/100)
Void is physically healthy, just a little tired and unkempt
-
Mental Health (100/100)
Void has a mate and pups, and despite his exhaustion he is beyond happy
Moontide
Alpha*
1,236 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
Gonna go ahead and forward date this a little

Rodyn didn't leave the pack lands often except to hunt. He'd have to go trading here soon, meet some of the wolves of other packs, but for now he was happy to stay within the borders Make sure their home was good. Besides it was closer to fall he needed to go to the pack lands, after they hunted for a time. Had things to trade.

Heya Void! Was his happy greeting. A tail wag and a gentle perusal of Void's scent. How you been?
Loner
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
"Ive been alright, springs in the air, its not nearly as cold anymore." Void said commenting on the warming weather.

oh yeah definitely, didn't realize it was so far back, how far forward are you dating it? lmk if I needa edit this post if the weather wouldn't be warming yet.
-----
Health (90/100)
-
Mental Health (100/100)
Moontide
Alpha*
1,236 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
nope im good with that. A few days before he goes to moonglow to ask about matchmaking.

Rodyn nodded.Yes that means hunting and building caches. I'd like to rebuild my trading stores for when i go to visit other packs. I can't arrive emptypawed.

He shifted and stretched. And I'm going to moonglow soon to talk to Kukutux about matchmking and group hunt.
Loner
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
Void nodded at Rodyns first statement and perked up at his second. "I really hope Kukutux can find me a match." He said
-----
Health (90/100)
-
Mental Health (100/100)
Moontide
Alpha*
1,236 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
Rodyn chuckled. She should be able too. I've never known her not to be able to find one. Granted I Don't know the past so well, just the here and now. Hve you gotten into anything of note?

Rodyn didn't always like to talk about hunting. He wanted to make sure his friend was okay and happy here. Tha the hadn't caused him pain by bringing him here or ignoring him somehow.
Loner
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
"No, I've just been hunting and been around kinda, not really met many others of the pack but I'm happy to be here with you." Void said.
-----
Health (90/100)
-
Mental Health (100/100)
Moontide
Alpha*
1,236 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
Rodyn nodded and tilted his head. There is a woman by the name of Marina. She is pregnant with children. If you could help her out if she needs it I'd appreciate it, perhaps build her a cache near her den.

He continued to think. Iiana is a fair hunter as is Heph, both would like hunting if you'd like to offer that.

He shifted as he marked the borders. Mojag is learning of the animals of the sea. And the beach itself. If you want to help him in his lessons I bet he would like that.

Rodyn smiled at his friend. Telling him the names of their pack mates and things they liked in the hope that the male could use it to his advantage to get a better leg up.
Loner
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
"I could definintely help with all or most of that!" Void said, perking up. He wanted to be of help. "Should I start with things now? Or did you want to hang or hunt first?" He asked.
-----
Health (90/100)
-
Mental Health (100/100)
Moontide
Alpha*
1,236 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
Void seemed super excited and Rodyn laughed. Go ahead and go help. I'm cool with that.

Rodyn bumped his buddy with a kind shoulder bump and when then watch as he went in search of others and what to do. He hoped it worked out. Void had trouble talking sometimes, but his heart was in the right place.
Loner
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
Void smiled excitedly. “Thanks bud.” He said with a smile. He returned the shoulder bump and then raced off.
-----
Health (90/100)
-
Mental Health (100/100)