Two Rivers Isle i bet you were a tiger in your day
Ghost
554 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Trapper
Rogue
All Welcome 

"hallooo the house!" colt shouted, standing back from the borders of the isle pack.
he hadn't checked to see if the gold spitfire was following; he didn't think she would. briggs had brought nothing but his tattered mug and his acting skills.
lonesome needed a place to settle. and their raiding days were over. colt was ready to trade.
282 Posts
Ooc — Harvest
Ulrich was increasingly antsy with the pups' impending birth just a few weeks away. He was not in the mood to entertain a house call, but this was part of his job as leader of the Isle. He made his way toward the river border and saw the male on the other side. It was spring now, but still cold and snowy, and most of the river was still frozen over. I am Ulrich, leader of Two Rivers Isle, he said, his voice as neutral as he could make it, though he was sure his body language betrayed some nervousness underneath. What brings you here?

Ulrich is my happy character. I do not enjoy a lot of IC drama, such as physical altercations, or whumps, so if you are interested in RPing such things, please do not do so with Ulrich, or PM me first. I would love to thread with you, but in a stress-free way!

지혜
198 Posts
Ooc — H2O
iseul was next onto the scene.

and while she was not one to often pick up on tones and cues of her own, she was able to read them off of others. and Ulrich seemed a bit worrisome considering the close due date of ady, not to mention this was another stranger coming onto the edge of their sacred home.

the deputy would come to brush her nose against the shoulder of her leader, letting him know that she was with him. she stood as tall as she allowed herself next to Ulrich and looked at the other male with a sense of gentle curiosity. who was this rugged man at the edge of their borders?
Iseul is still learning English and will frequently pause to find the right word. This often occurs with an audible 'uh' or 'ah' sound, as well as speaking a bit slower to try and avoid mistakes. Your character is welcome to notice this!
Ghost
554 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Trapper
Rogue
"sir. ma'am," briggs greeted. small as the pack seemed, this pair was not desperate nor did they seem weak. it boded well for them and less so for the gang, unless they could get what they needed.
"m just a feller passin' through, lookin' fer work. huntin'. cachin'. border-guardin'. got someone with me. she's sick, which is why i ain't brung her over. but i'm willin' t'trade fer what she might need."
282 Posts
Ooc — Harvest
Phone post.

Ulrich listened as the man spoke and tried to put aside his suspicions for the moment. What with his wife so close to giving birth, he was suspicious of anyone outside of their small pack at the moment. But he could not turn someone away who needed help.

I am sorry to hear that a member of your group is sick, he said, his posture softening. We will do what we can for her, though we are small in numbers, and it being just barely spring, I’m not sure we have the medicinal plants necessary to help her, if that is, in fact, what she needs. He grimaced. I’m afraid we don’t even have a healer in our group. But still, we will… do whatever we can. We can offer food and shelter and a safe place to rest, and will gladly accept your offer of work. I only ask that you and your company abide by our rules while you are here. No fighting, stealing, lying, or other such things are tolerated on the Isle. We are a kind people, and will drive away anyone who causes trouble.

He waited, and did not mention Adylaide. He would let these people in, but there was no reason for them to know about his pregnant wife, tucked away in her birthing den. If anything happened to her… He gave a small shake of the head, sure he was being paranoid.

Ulrich is my happy character. I do not enjoy a lot of IC drama, such as physical altercations, or whumps, so if you are interested in RPing such things, please do not do so with Ulrich, or PM me first. I would love to thread with you, but in a stress-free way!

지혜
198 Posts
Ooc — H2O
iseul has not been given to not trust others in these wilds quite yet. so when she hears the barter being offered to Ulrich, she simply follows along. With a benevolent nature, her leader seemingly accepts what the man has to offer. And perhaps Ulrich would have better comfort in knowing that Iseul was just as protective of Ady the closer she was to her whelping date.

she stays silent. they could use the help anyways with keeping their caches full. and thus far, Ulrich has not been showing too many signs that he was wary and afraid of the man on their borders. Because of that, Iseul would follow whatever decision he made.
Iseul is still learning English and will frequently pause to find the right word. This often occurs with an audible 'uh' or 'ah' sound, as well as speaking a bit slower to try and avoid mistakes. Your character is welcome to notice this!
Ghost
554 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Trapper
Rogue
sounded like nothing he wanted or the gang wanted, but colt had truly learnt his lesson. wasn't necessary to go prowlin' around no how. them days was past, at least for now.
much as he hated it, colt nodded with a tense neck, eyes flickering between them. "mark me down," he grunted. 
he wouldn't speak for lonesome or sadey just yet. "i'm colt. colt briggs." the yellowed teeth showed in an ugly grin. "reckon i'll go an' speak with her now, afore i get settled."
282 Posts
Ooc — Harvest
Ulrich nodded to Colt, giving his best smile. This is Iseul, he said, nudging his Deputy's shoulder. Come to her or myself with questions later, if you like. We will watch out for your return. He turned away from the river, then, and headed back to the inner territory of the Isle.

[Exit Ulrich. Welcome!]

지혜
198 Posts
Ooc — H2O
last from me!

she would come to guide him to the narrower part of the river that wasn't frozen so he could cross. his accent was strong, and his red eyes glimmered something that made her stomach do flips. they were akin to makan's own cobalt, but quite the opposite.

iseul wondered about the other he spoke about but for now would do her best to guide him as to where the dens were currently dug.