Sun Mote Copse
Laird*
952 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Historian
Advisor
Therapist
Cameo for Njord

Moonspear felt peaceful. Spring’s refresh revealed a tender side of the, usually, stoic mountain. Meerkat and Njord’s small brood was thriving. Their two girls would soon be spending more time with their brother Stingray and the rest of the pack to learn about the world.

For now, Njord patrolled their borders and killed two birds with one stone by looking for small game. Yet, his trek was interrupted when a nearby howl called for their leader. Sialuk was a capable woman, but Njord felt it was the role of the pack to lend her support should she need it.

He arrived to see a trio of wolves – two men and a female – and a feeling of deja vu struck him. It hadn’t been so long ago that the Sveijarn-Cortens wound up on this doorstep.

He would stay hidden until Sialuk appeared, and then he would fall into place by her flank.
Members of Sun Mote Copse are welcome to join all threads and power-play Njord (excepting injury or death) for cohesion and continuity, whether or not he's an active participant in a thread. Just tag me!

Messages In This Thread
I tell myself that you’re no good for me - by Fennec - April 09, 2023, 09:38 AM
RE: I tell myself that you’re no good for me - by Njord - April 11, 2023, 08:46 PM