Stone Circle Shining
The Protector
48 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Limit Two 
@Gunnar and/or @Taktuq for when y'all have time! <333 Ulfhild intends to ask to become a Tradesman (Mercenary!), for context! 

Ulfhild sought the Fadir today, a plump rabbit in her jaws for Gunnar, or even Taktuq.
She inquisitively nosed through the territory until she smelled the newly-born pups and their Modir. 

The sentry stopped a distance from the den, setting the rabbit gently at her paws to let out a low crooning note, a non-verbal request to come closer to give her offering and to speak with the Alphas, one or both.
Protect the Weak, Purge the Evil
I was a rover, an outrider, a silver tongued devil. I was inflicted and I was broken. I've been many things.
865 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ambassador
Gunnar lifted his head from paws and the. Moved into the sunlight. He dipped his head in greeting and spoke the language she was most used too.

hello Ulfhild. How do you fare?
<i>Set and Avatar from JAVA</i>
The Protector
48 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Ulfhild watched as Gunnar moved from the den into the light.
She swayed her tail a few times with friendly intention, and yet she was unmoving. 
The Shieldmaiden did not wish to intrude upon the den unless directly invited. 

"Greetings Fadir. I fare well, I come with gift, and with question."  She responded in Icelandic.
Briefly, she picked up the rabbit she had caught, as proof she had come with something, before placing it back between her forelegs.
"I wish to become a Tradesman. How may I gain approval of Modir and you, for this?" Ulfhild would ask, inquisitive and genuine, but not rushed, nor desperate.
I was a rover, an outrider, a silver tongued devil. I was inflicted and I was broken. I've been many things.
865 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ambassador
Gunnar shifted. You may come closer so Taktuq can put her head out as well. Please.

He motioned with a paw for her to move closer and have a seat.

He thought about her question. You wish to be guardian?
The Protector
48 Posts
Ooc — Liv
The Protector moved forward at his invitation, picking up the rabbit before she came closer to Taktuq's den, and sloped into a respectful crawl to place her gift gently at the mouth of the Modir's birthing den.

She returned her attention to Gunnar, "Yes, I would like this, very much." She confirmed for him before shuffling back a few pawsteps to give Taktuq a bit more space for when, or if, she would join the conversation.
with every heartbeat i have left
141 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
Ulfhild’s voice and the smell of rabbit reached her.

Gunnar, too. An invitation.

Careful of her way around her sleeping pups, Taktuq crawled to the den mouth to rest her head against the upper ground. Sunlight warmed her face, but even more, the presence of their Shieldmaiden.

She had caught the tail end of the words each had spoken, but she did not understand their tongue. So she looked to them with question in her eyes, and an urging to hear the request Ulfhild had made.
865 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ambassador
Gunnar repeated the question. Ulfhild would like to become tradeswoman for mercenary.

He shifted so he could be near to both and offered a nudge to Taktuq. He saw no reason to deny thia request, but he would let Taktuq weigh in first. She was his equal in all ways in a way his superior as she would still be here when he was no more.
The Protector
48 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Ulfhild nodded in confirmation to Gunnar's repeat of her request.
The pale shieldmaiden then looked to Taktuq, a soft way of her tail as she came close enough to softly place the rabbit within reaching distance for the Modir before she retreated a few steps backward to allow her and her newborns space.
"Yes, I wish to become a protector of Heim , in both title and duty." She affirmed aloud for Taktuq. 
Her gaze was inquisitive, for both of their inputs "May I do this?"