Moonspear i just ate an entire seahorse!
161 Posts
Ooc — Kat
No! Frolic refuted with a grin. It’s a code name.

Despite the authority with which she made such a claim, Frolic drew a blank alongside the other two when the question about conlangs was put forth. Her little face scrunched in thought. Everything already had a name, some several. If there was no limitation on it, perhaps it was just a matter of coming up with their very own name for everything, which only the three of them knew.

Frolic sat up suddenly and squinted at the den, also known as the ulaq. The gears in her young brain cranked hard as she looked around, descriptive words popping up in lieu of anything more creative. She raised a stockinged foreleg to point at the nearby den’s mouth.

Sleepwarm, she declared, then jerked her arm to point at the windchime hung up outside it. Songbreezy, Frolic named it without ever once knowing the given term for it. Friendmine, she said next, poking both Seal and Ajei in the chest.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Moonspear
Villager
474 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ajei was confused, but she listened closely or tried too. But she was met with a confused air to her friend. She giggled in delight at the companionship they were showing and waited.

Ajei blinked so a den was now a sleepwarm, and the windchime was a songbreezy. She looked over the windchime. Wondering briefly who had made it and how. She'd like to learn.

She liked the last one. She always called her friends her dearest. But she could handle friendmine for these three. 

She threw a paw over both of them and hugged them tight. I think I Like friendmine, best of all.
Brecheliant
Family
306 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
What a fun thread! Fade here? <3

Seal’s eyes followed Frolic’s toes as the dubbed objects anew. With each name, Seal’s smile got bigger and bigger. Then, she was poked in the chest.

Friendmine,” Seal said sincerely, placing her own paw over the place Frolic had touched.

I think I Like friendmine, best of all, Ajei decided.

“Me, too,” Seal agreed.

She knew they would all be each other's friends for life!