Moontide
Alpha*
-I am a gentleman. My natural inclination is to be on my best behavior.-
1,259 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
Private 
Rodyn moved among the large group of bodies. Not necessarily engaging with anyone, but not turning them away either. There was still a sadness that clung to him, but he was lesrning to deal with it.

It was always there a full ache that battered his ribs. And he'd often catch himself looking to the side to say something to Samani, but she wasn't there.

He had seen hia friend @Void but hadn't sought him out. Fearful of how he may greet him.
Interested in Moontide? Rodyn is always available for threads.
"I've fallen in love and it's changed everything"
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
Void wanted to catch Rodyn to catch up before the hunt so he sought out his best friend in the crowd and when he spotted him, he approached with a happy trot and a wag in his tail. "Hey buddy!" He said, his voice full of happiness, giving Rodyn their signature shoulder bump.
-----
Void is Alfa of founding pack Midnight Scar. Interested in joining? PM me!
Health (90/100)
Void is physically healthy, just a little tired and unkempt
-
Mental Health (100/100)
Void has a mate and pups, and despite his exhaustion he is beyond happy
Moontide
Alpha*
1,259 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
He was thrown from his thoughts as Void came to him. He tilted an ear and smiled. A bump to hia shoulder in return.

heya Void.
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
Rodyn didn't sound as joy-filled as Void was, so he sat down and looked at him. "How have things been?" He asked in a more serious tone. "How are you?" he added
-----
Health (90/100)
-
Mental Health (100/100)
Moontide
Alpha*
1,259 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
[
The question cracked the facade he'd been trying to keep intact. A small corner of his face crumpled into grief, but he caught it. Tried to hold the tidal wave back.

I have not been well. My peachy queen, died in childbirth and our daughter, but we have two sons. Rolayne and Panuk.

He took a breath. In her culture we do not speak the deads name and i think that's one of l the hardest parts.
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
I’m so sorry…” Void said. “I have three pups, we had a 4th but he went missing. 2 sons and 2 daughters, though our son Granite is missing. Badger, Raen, and Haezil are my remaining pups though. And Meylodi and I plan to have another litter this year.” Void said, offering Rodyn an update on his own family. “Midnight Scar, our pack, faltered though and it’s now just my family again.” He added
-----
Health (90/100)
-
Mental Health (100/100)
Moontide
Alpha*
1,259 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
Rodyn frowned. I'm sorry Void. Maybe you can ask among the wolv3s here if anyone rescued a pup?

Like a knife it cut to hear void talking about another litter. When Samani wanted many children and now she was gone. But he put a smile on hia face.

That happens sometimes. There are wolves in the copse looking for members Meerkat and Njord maybe ask them if they'd be interested in a merger.
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
"Maybe.. I don't really want to admit defeat. If we make it through this winter alright, I think we'll be able to reform in spring. I might seek out my brothers, as well as my younger half brother and see if they'll help us reform." Void said. "I hope Moontide makes it through the winter with as little loss or issue as possible." He added.
-----
Health (90/100)
-
Mental Health (100/100)
Moontide
Alpha*
1,259 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
Rodyn listened. At first saying nothing. He hoped he could do this. Hoped Void could make another go of it and succeed.

We should. Weve done well so fsr other than. Well.

He cleared his throat. All of us will have much meat after this. Good to build caches for next season.

He nodded. I hope you find them.