Alpha*
-I am a gentleman. My natural inclination is to be on my best behavior.-
1,259 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
Trade 
@Tybault

Today the esrly morning mist before dawn found Rodyn nearing the trees of the plateau. Deer had been making nests among the loam and briars and he wanted to at the least scope them out. If he could hunt 1 or 2.

Nose to the ground. Bright yellow eyes peering into the dim light. As he tracked the progress of 1 or 2 does.

A turning of soil in his paws as he used senses to gather the ways of the hunt. Ears swiveling to catch the quieter noises
Interested in Moontide? Rodyn is always available for threads.
Hushed Willows
Singer
147 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Tybault too was trying his luck at hunting. He hadn't expected company. Under different circumstances he might have avoided the interaction altogether, but this time he recognized the man as one of Moontide's leaders. They hadn't been formally introduced, but Tybault knew him nonetheless.

He greeted the man with a chuff. Rodyn, right? I'm Tybault, His voice remained low, mindful of their hunt.
Experimenting with my writing; style may vary a bit!
Moontide
Alpha*
-I am a gentleman. My natural inclination is to be on my best behavior.-
1,259 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
Rodyn stopped moving forward by a new scent coming to him. He lifted russet head to look around. Eyes falling ona golden wolf. He looked familiar and as if he had the same idea as the Moontide man. He had come with Kukutux.

Rodyn dipped his muzzle down. Yes well met, Tybault.

A tilt of an ear a look around. You up to doing some hunting?
Interested in Moontide? Rodyn is always available for threads.