Morningside Cuesta Was dreaming of shores that my ship would find
Fear is the heart of love
1,970 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Warrior
Ranger
Master Ambassador
He noticed her, but seemed friendly enough in doing so that with an internal what the hell she picked up her pace to join him. "Lovely weather we're having today," she said, tipping her ears and wrinkling her nose a bit at the sensation of water running across them. Eesh.

"If you happen to know a spot we could hole up, I'm all ears," she added, twisting them to illustrate and grinning congenially. She hadn't done much exploring around here and doubted that the windbreak she'd been heading for would do much for rain. Unless it had some ledges? Better to go with experience than guess.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Was dreaming of shores that my ship would find - by Reek - November 04, 2015, 04:51 PM
RE: Was dreaming of shores that my ship would find - by Reek - November 05, 2015, 02:46 PM
RE: Was dreaming of shores that my ship would find - by Rosalyn - November 13, 2015, 11:04 AM
RE: Was dreaming of shores that my ship would find - by Reek - December 02, 2015, 02:06 PM
RE: Was dreaming of shores that my ship would find - by Reek - December 08, 2015, 12:15 PM
RE: Was dreaming of shores that my ship would find - by Reek - February 06, 2016, 02:54 PM
RE: Was dreaming of shores that my ship would find - by Reek - February 24, 2016, 12:14 PM