Morningside Cuesta Was dreaming of shores that my ship would find
Fear is the heart of love
1,970 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Warrior
Ranger
Master Ambassador
It was way too long before they found shelter and Rosalyn felt positively waterlogged. "All Ears," she corrected with a twist of her lips. "I don't even know your name yet, after all. Nice girl like me can't get too comfortable with strangers." Because she definitely hadn't gotten done so with Red. Too rich.

She ducked inside without hesitation, assuming he'd follow. Taking a look around, she took a few good whiffs. "I don't smell any objections. What about you?"
Messages In This Thread
RE: Was dreaming of shores that my ship would find - by Reek - November 04, 2015, 04:51 PM
RE: Was dreaming of shores that my ship would find - by Reek - November 05, 2015, 02:46 PM
RE: Was dreaming of shores that my ship would find - by Reek - December 02, 2015, 02:06 PM
RE: Was dreaming of shores that my ship would find - by Rosalyn - December 08, 2015, 08:27 AM
RE: Was dreaming of shores that my ship would find - by Reek - December 08, 2015, 12:15 PM
RE: Was dreaming of shores that my ship would find - by Reek - February 06, 2016, 02:54 PM
RE: Was dreaming of shores that my ship would find - by Reek - February 24, 2016, 12:14 PM