Qeya River Sticks and stones
Fear is the heart of love
1,970 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Warrior
Ranger
Master Ambassador
whatchu on about? It's loverly <3

She'd avoided the first mention, she wasn't sure why.  Maybe she didn't want pity, or maybe she just was too hungry to think straight.  Either way, the wolves of Saltwinter were casually brought forth again.

She'd never been a wolf of much guile, preferring a more straightforward and honest approach in just about every situation.  Games of wits tended to bore her, honestly, and she didn't trust dishonest speakers.  So this time, she didn't bother dancing around the issue.  This wolf was neither friend or enemy - who gave a rat's ass what she thought of her? (Right Roz, right....)

"Don't really have a place at the moment.  I may have overstayed my welcome in the previous... the witch who led it wasn't fond of humor, and I wasn't fond of her leadership style.  It ended better for her."  Unfortunately.

"But thanks for the offer.". She hesitated a moment, then had a 'what the hell' sort of acknowledgement and tacked on a question.  Any help would, well, help.  "I don't know these parts too well, but is there any place where a wolf can go to avoid trouble for a while?  It might be a couple of weeks before I'm up to code again."

She wasn't one for games, but he'll, she could be slightly subtle when she wanted to be.
Messages In This Thread
Sticks and stones - by Rosalyn - September 06, 2016, 11:49 PM
RE: Sticks and stones - by Antumbra - September 11, 2016, 07:24 PM
RE: Sticks and stones - by Rosalyn - September 14, 2016, 10:44 PM
RE: Sticks and stones - by Antumbra - September 16, 2016, 11:08 PM
RE: Sticks and stones - by Rosalyn - September 18, 2016, 10:26 PM
RE: Sticks and stones - by Antumbra - September 21, 2016, 06:28 PM
RE: Sticks and stones - by Rosalyn - September 22, 2016, 01:14 AM
RE: Sticks and stones - by Antumbra - September 23, 2016, 12:59 PM
RE: Sticks and stones - by Rosalyn - September 23, 2016, 06:11 PM
RE: Sticks and stones - by Antumbra - September 23, 2016, 07:16 PM
RE: Sticks and stones - by Rosalyn - September 24, 2016, 10:02 AM