Qeya River Sticks and stones
Fear is the heart of love
1,970 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Warrior
Ranger
Master Ambassador
To be honest, Rosalyn wasn't expecting much.  Because she wasn't sure, personally, she would have given much.  And life has taught her others most often approached life the way she did; help only if you aren't putting yourself out in the process.

But likely Thuringwethil's pack was stronger than any she had ever captained in days long past, for she offered assistance readily and with very loose strings.  Well, perhaps not loose - understanding.  

Visibly surprised (that her hinted request was so openly accepted), she took a moment before answering.  "If you have the room, that's an offer I can't turn down," she said emphatically, knowing if she did she may not make it on her own.  Her shoulder was cramping her hunting style big time, as even small prey tended to move quickly.  "And trust me; I'll not be a burden longer than necessary.". And hey, if the leader changed her mind in the coming days, at least that was a few less days she had to watch her back so closely.  It was worth it merely for that.

Gingerly she limped a bit closer.  The joint was swollen painfully, but with time and rest it would heal.  She simply hadn't had the opportunity for either yet.
Messages In This Thread
Sticks and stones - by Rosalyn - September 06, 2016, 11:49 PM
RE: Sticks and stones - by Antumbra - September 11, 2016, 07:24 PM
RE: Sticks and stones - by Rosalyn - September 14, 2016, 10:44 PM
RE: Sticks and stones - by Antumbra - September 16, 2016, 11:08 PM
RE: Sticks and stones - by Rosalyn - September 18, 2016, 10:26 PM
RE: Sticks and stones - by Antumbra - September 21, 2016, 06:28 PM
RE: Sticks and stones - by Rosalyn - September 22, 2016, 01:14 AM
RE: Sticks and stones - by Antumbra - September 23, 2016, 12:59 PM
RE: Sticks and stones - by Rosalyn - September 23, 2016, 06:11 PM
RE: Sticks and stones - by Antumbra - September 23, 2016, 07:16 PM
RE: Sticks and stones - by Rosalyn - September 24, 2016, 10:02 AM