Blackfeather Woods but is blood really thicker than water?
Ghost
1,738 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Missionary
Master Toxicologist
Maegi cast a wide pair of eyes around the clearing. Buried here, somewhere! For an instant, she had an intense urge to look, to find, to dig up the bones and hold them close like one of Euron's treasures. Meldresi. It was a name she had heard in passing, but Vaati's explanation opened a path she would follow for the rest of her life--blind worship of her grandmother, a wolf that shared her name.

Perhaps one day, she would be as great as Meldresi. Maybe even greater. With a family twice as big, and many times as happy.

"Okay," she responded, reassured that Potema seemingly disliked everyone right now. It wasn't the truth--but she didn't know that, and, at any rate, didn't need to trouble herself over it. "That's sad," Maegi remarked, her voice slightly hollow. "I wonder what bad things. I wonder if her mom hated her, too."

A thrill of excitement went through her as he spoke of the others, especially at his mention of Cass. Cass! There was another wolf she hadn't seen in quite some time, one of the first to be openly friendly toward her. Maegi wondered what she had been up to. "Have you been with Cass? I miss her," she admitted.
Messages In This Thread
but is blood really thicker than water? - by Maegi - December 11, 2017, 01:59 PM
RE: but is blood really thicker than water? - by Vaati - December 11, 2017, 03:02 PM
RE: but is blood really thicker than water? - by Maegi - December 11, 2017, 03:11 PM
RE: but is blood really thicker than water? - by Vaati - December 11, 2017, 03:35 PM
RE: but is blood really thicker than water? - by Maegi - December 11, 2017, 03:49 PM
RE: but is blood really thicker than water? - by Vaati - December 11, 2017, 04:20 PM
RE: but is blood really thicker than water? - by Maegi - December 11, 2017, 04:51 PM
RE: but is blood really thicker than water? - by Vaati - December 11, 2017, 11:04 PM
RE: but is blood really thicker than water? - by Maegi - December 14, 2017, 01:40 PM
RE: but is blood really thicker than water? - by Vaati - December 15, 2017, 09:51 PM
RE: but is blood really thicker than water? - by Maegi - December 18, 2017, 12:25 PM
RE: but is blood really thicker than water? - by Vaati - January 03, 2018, 06:22 PM