Ankyra Sound But I may as well try and catch the wind
Fear is the heart of love
1,970 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Warrior
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Rosalyn still had yet to venture into the northern range of Rusalka anywhere near the borders, and likely would not for a great while.  If trouble came, she'd assist, but she felt any Drageda wolves who came near would be more likely to give the place a berth if they did not scent her lingering.

When Jackalope came south, though, he did cross one of the spots she frequented, and she was lying there now, gazing out over the borders with an idle expression.  She couldn't patrol well yet and still take it easy on her healing leg, but she could sit sentry at least and help in a manner.  Usually she saw nothing; today he was an interesting new development.

It was his searching looks that made her call out to him, otherwise she might have let him pass.  Looking for something?  She stood, shaking wet from the damp ground from her fur as she did so, and took a few steps forward.  Her tone had nothing but mild curiousity... he'd given the place a wide berth and she did not recognize him from her time in the cliffs.

archiving this! If he comes back and you want to finish it out, we can always revive!
Messages In This Thread
But I may as well try and catch the wind - by Jackalope - February 05, 2019, 08:33 PM
RE: But I may as well try and catch the wind - by Rosalyn - February 06, 2019, 12:38 PM