Wheeling Gull Isle What gets out kool-aid stains?
Ghost
1,738 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Missionary
Master Toxicologist
He didn't say a word. Whether he was in shock at seeing her or still furious, she didn't know. There was nothing in his face to indicate either. Maegi kept moving forward, tail all but between her legs, eyes hollow and pleading.

Mou, I'm sorry, she said, her voice not outright desperate but getting there, slowly. I sent you away to keep you safe. I wanted so badly for you to come home with me. But it wasn't safe for you anywhere but here.

She swallowed hard, stopping a few paces away. I didn't go home, anyway, she whispered. A raven led me to another place of the Dark Brotherhood. I stayed for a while, but. . .I missed you, Maegi admitted, staring directly into the void of one eye, the fire of the other. I want you to come home with me, now. I won't go without you.

Maegi fell silent, then, with one more strangled word escaping her maw: Please?
Messages In This Thread
What gets out kool-aid stains? - by Titmouse (Ghost) - February 06, 2019, 11:58 PM
RE: What gets out kool-aid stains? - by Maegi - February 07, 2019, 03:27 PM
RE: What gets out kool-aid stains? - by Titmouse (Ghost) - February 07, 2019, 07:04 PM
RE: What gets out kool-aid stains? - by Maegi - February 08, 2019, 03:37 PM
RE: What gets out kool-aid stains? - by Titmouse (Ghost) - February 09, 2019, 08:54 PM
RE: What gets out kool-aid stains? - by Maegi - February 10, 2019, 09:37 PM
RE: What gets out kool-aid stains? - by Titmouse (Ghost) - February 21, 2019, 05:23 PM
RE: What gets out kool-aid stains? - by Maegi - February 23, 2019, 12:45 AM
RE: What gets out kool-aid stains? - by Titmouse (Ghost) - February 26, 2019, 05:10 PM