Wheeling Gull Isle What gets out kool-aid stains?
Ghost
1,738 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Missionary
Master Toxicologist
He was angry. He frowned, his body language was stiff, and he offered nothing but lukewarm acquiescence to her proposal. Dismayed, Maegi came closer. And then, closer still. She wasn't a touchy creature. . .except when it came to Mou. The reaching out of her muzzle to touch his shoulder, tentatively, might have been unheard of with anyone else she interacted with. With Mou, however, it barely scraped the surface. 

I'm really sorry, she whispered again, tilting her head slightly upward to meet his gaze. I hope you can forgive me. And if not forgive, then at least. . .overlook. At least for a while. She was very grateful to any who overlooked her myriad flaws and faults; she thought she would do the same, should she be in his position.
Messages In This Thread
What gets out kool-aid stains? - by Titmouse (Ghost) - February 06, 2019, 11:58 PM
RE: What gets out kool-aid stains? - by Maegi - February 07, 2019, 03:27 PM
RE: What gets out kool-aid stains? - by Titmouse (Ghost) - February 07, 2019, 07:04 PM
RE: What gets out kool-aid stains? - by Maegi - February 08, 2019, 03:37 PM
RE: What gets out kool-aid stains? - by Titmouse (Ghost) - February 09, 2019, 08:54 PM
RE: What gets out kool-aid stains? - by Maegi - February 10, 2019, 09:37 PM
RE: What gets out kool-aid stains? - by Titmouse (Ghost) - February 21, 2019, 05:23 PM
RE: What gets out kool-aid stains? - by Maegi - February 23, 2019, 12:45 AM
RE: What gets out kool-aid stains? - by Titmouse (Ghost) - February 26, 2019, 05:10 PM