Blackfeather Woods i'll wait to be forgiven, maybe i never will
Ghost
1,738 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Missionary
Master Toxicologist
memories.....like the corners of my mind

Maegi followed Astara diligently, face growing a little surprised (and perhaps territorial) as they headed toward the Temple. She watched as the girl took the bone from the altar and wore it around her neck, as if to illustrate something, and then let it fall to the ground. Maegi stared at it for a long moment, then back at Astara, then down again. . .and her expression slowly grew to one of horror.

Is that. . .your mother? she asked slowly, like someone dipping their toe into cold water. She didn't quite know what to say. She certainly wouldn't have worshiped Potema's bones like this. Was this Astara's way of telling her what had happened? If so—

Flicker told me what happened, Maegi murmured, eyes softening. I'm really sorry, Astara. I hate that I wasn't here for her at the end. And that was the truth. The other Brotherhood sect had been a mistake. Her place had been here; that spirit raven had led her astray.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i'll wait to be forgiven, maybe i never will - by Maegi - March 23, 2019, 02:55 PM