Blackbeak Bluff Cause I know they won't be coming here for anybody else
Fear is the heart of love
1,970 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Warrior
Ranger
Master Ambassador
She'd lived around here and should know.  Rosalyn tried to force herself to calm down and think about where she could go.

South, she finally said, indicating the ridge before them as she stood, this time slowly.  Most of the blood on her was Firefly's, she thought distantly, but she was still going to lean on the woman's offered assistance.  Thank you.

A month.  I fought with the donor.  The word father wouldn't come.  The fight had been poorly done and she might have been wrong, but the thought of his words still left a taste of that rage within her mind.  She hadn't felt this nauseous since first becoming pregnant, and didn't think she'd need to worry about finding food anytime soon. Maybe she should just concentrate on walking.  She'd allowed herself to become too overstrung and sensed that the more upset she became, the more danger she was in.  Who are you? She asked, both out of curiosity and as an effort to distract herself.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Cause I know they won't be coming here for anybody else - by Rosalyn - March 30, 2019, 09:42 AM