Blackfeather Woods it's good to warm my bones beside the fire
Ghost
1,738 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Missionary
Master Toxicologist
Her face lit in a smile once more at the news of Cassiopeia. She was sad that it appeared the woman wouldn't be joining them, but who could blame her? She couldn't think of many—bar Mou, and that was a special circumstance—who would willingly live in a place that held so many bad memories. She imagined herself dwelling on Shadow Mountain, and shuddered.

I hope she can find a place that suits her, Maegi responded, moving back to the nook where the second of the pair of bones still remained. They were making good work of the place; just a few more bits to move and stow away, and the cave would be empty. What to do with them, though?

Perhaps she would take them to the Altar, say a prayer for those souls who'd suffered and perished here. Cass, Mou, the Redhawk girl. . . That wasn't their way, and Maegi was glad of it. She picked up the bone and walked over to the pile, letting it fall from her jaws and tumble down the pile with a clatter that echoed off the dark, dank walls.
Messages In This Thread
it's good to warm my bones beside the fire - by Maegi - March 29, 2019, 07:18 PM
RE: it's good to warm my bones beside the fire - by Maegi - March 30, 2019, 11:25 PM