Ankyra Sound you knew i was approaching your throne
Fear is the heart of love
1,970 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Warrior
Ranger
Master Ambassador
The chaos of her mind takes a moment to settle, and for a moment, she might have lost consciousness.  As she returned, though, and her breathing slowly evened, she began to regain her senses.

Immediately an overwhelming sense of self-loathing caught her.  She sensed Firefly's presence, but she couldn't bring herself to look.  She'd wanted this.  For some reason, in that moment, she'd wanted him to ruin her.  Her pregnancy, and the life she carried, hadn't felt a part of her.  Not until she'd struck the ground.

She was too overwhelmed to get up or to do much for a while.  She'd remain where she was until she was finally able to rise, but wouldn't speak.  There was nothing to be said... he'd already said it all before, and it had never rang truer than in this instant.
Messages In This Thread
you knew i was approaching your throne - by Vaati - March 31, 2019, 04:14 PM
RE: you knew i was approaching your throne - by Rosalyn - March 31, 2019, 04:32 PM
RE: you knew i was approaching your throne - by Vaati - April 04, 2019, 07:11 PM
RE: you knew i was approaching your throne - by Rosalyn - April 04, 2019, 07:28 PM
RE: you knew i was approaching your throne - by Vaati - April 04, 2019, 07:52 PM
RE: you knew i was approaching your throne - by Rosalyn - April 04, 2019, 08:10 PM
RE: you knew i was approaching your throne - by Vaati - April 04, 2019, 08:20 PM
RE: you knew i was approaching your throne - by Rosalyn - April 04, 2019, 08:31 PM
RE: you knew i was approaching your throne - by Vaati - April 04, 2019, 08:57 PM
RE: you knew i was approaching your throne - by Rosalyn - April 04, 2019, 09:11 PM