Blackfeather Woods every single night, i endure the flight
Ghost
1,738 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Missionary
Master Toxicologist
Her Morta appeared, seeming both relieved and worried. Maegi's bicolored gaze scanned Jakoul for any injuries and couldn't find any; still, she knew that things could hurt beneath the surface and no one would ever know, if it wasn't spoken of. Perhaps. . . No. She couldn't think of hypotheticals. There was too much wrong in the world around them as it stood.

Jakoul, she said, distant but cordial. She drew close to the dark woman and let her muzzle ease, if allowed, into the shadowed ruff, taking in the smell of the forest, of light, of life. She was silent for a moment, gathering her thoughts. It was much too tempting to just stand here saying nothing, even after days of solitude.

Is anyone dead? Hurt? Maegi asked, getting the preliminaries out of the way. Sucking in a breath, she pulled away, giving her co-leader a gimlet stare. Without waiting for an answer, she added, We can't stay here. Not while the earth continues to move.

Would she agree? Jakoul seemed fairly attached to the woods as well, but. . .sometimes passion had to be shelved for practicality. Especially with children involved.
Messages In This Thread
every single night, i endure the flight - by Maegi - October 06, 2019, 05:45 PM
RE: every single night, i endure the flight - by Jakoul - October 06, 2019, 06:18 PM
RE: every single night, i endure the flight - by Maegi - October 06, 2019, 06:27 PM
RE: every single night, i endure the flight - by Jakoul - October 06, 2019, 06:48 PM
RE: every single night, i endure the flight - by Maegi - October 06, 2019, 07:19 PM
RE: every single night, i endure the flight - by Jakoul - October 12, 2019, 01:44 PM
RE: every single night, i endure the flight - by Maegi - October 13, 2019, 12:15 AM