Blackfeather Woods every single night, i endure the flight
Ghost
1,738 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Missionary
Master Toxicologist
The relief that came upon hearing that single syllable was enormous. Tension locked within her shoulders dissipated; she let out a shuddering sigh. Thank Pe— No. Not anymore. Jaes be praised, she thought fervently, and thought she heard their voice, a murmur of approval. It would take time to get used to.

The next syllable was, well, a homophone, and it threw her for a loop before Jakoul continued. So they were in agreement. Maegi nodded, mouth pulled into a taut frown. She glanced around the woods, taking in each tree.

Her home. Her home. And yet, in her eyes, there was no other choice.

Do you have a place in mind? she asked, looking back at the Morta, who probably had done more scouting than she over the past moons. Somewhere open, no trees, no rocks? And away from the Nightwalkers, she added darkly, face clearly displeased. She did not want to count Serem among her neighbors.
Messages In This Thread
every single night, i endure the flight - by Maegi - October 06, 2019, 05:45 PM
RE: every single night, i endure the flight - by Jakoul - October 06, 2019, 06:18 PM
RE: every single night, i endure the flight - by Maegi - October 06, 2019, 06:27 PM
RE: every single night, i endure the flight - by Jakoul - October 06, 2019, 06:48 PM
RE: every single night, i endure the flight - by Maegi - October 06, 2019, 07:19 PM
RE: every single night, i endure the flight - by Jakoul - October 12, 2019, 01:44 PM
RE: every single night, i endure the flight - by Maegi - October 13, 2019, 12:15 AM