Fairspell Meadow just test driving the new soup strainer.
Ghost
1,738 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Missionary
Master Toxicologist
That's not the worst plan, Maegi said, nodding. Still. . . But if you do find yourself without a place, I wouldn't be opposed to having you here, she offered. There was no pull to the Frostfur, nor loyalty or debt owed. But she knew what it was like to be a lost little girl, looking for family in a world as big as this one. To not offer would be shortsighted.

And they could always find a way to feed another mouth—right?

For now, Eshe was well on her way. I wish you luck, though, the Melonii said with a smile. She nodded up toward the peaks. Be careful in the mountains. The way the ground has been shaking. . .anything could happen. Just watch your step, she murmured, the words of which could be a threat in any other circumstance, but there was no mistaking her motherly tone in giving them.

Sakhmet. She should return to her true daughter, to her only remaining son. Can I help you with anything else? Maegi asked.

She eventually saw Eshe off on her journey, keeping the girl in her thoughts.
Messages In This Thread
just test driving the new soup strainer. - by Eshe - October 23, 2019, 08:05 PM
RE: just test driving the new soup strainer. - by Maegi - October 24, 2019, 05:37 AM
RE: just test driving the new soup strainer. - by Eshe - October 24, 2019, 05:32 PM
RE: just test driving the new soup strainer. - by Maegi - October 25, 2019, 11:17 AM
RE: just test driving the new soup strainer. - by Eshe - October 28, 2019, 12:56 PM
RE: just test driving the new soup strainer. - by Maegi - October 30, 2019, 09:39 PM
RE: just test driving the new soup strainer. - by Eshe - October 31, 2019, 06:22 PM
RE: just test driving the new soup strainer. - by Maegi - November 01, 2019, 07:54 AM
RE: just test driving the new soup strainer. - by Eshe - November 08, 2019, 06:52 PM
RE: just test driving the new soup strainer. - by Maegi - November 14, 2019, 07:47 PM