Sun Mote Copse First thing we climb the tree
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
It put Niamh at ease t have Finley there, not making too much of a fuss over her condition, and teasing her gently. It almost made her feel like things were normal...If some sort of normal-ness could ever be acheived again. It seemed so far away, so intangible, but getting this olive branch from her sister-in-law gave Niamh the little bit of hope that she needed. She felt somewhat isolated from the Blackthorn family...And even though Bronco was Blackthorn by blood, she couldn't help but feel that because Colt was gone, she wasn't really a Blackthorn much herself anymore. 

"Kinda hard to tell. Pretty much everything they said sounded angry and harsh...And every sentence was kind of a big run-on mashup of angry words, so whatever the hell language it was...It's outa my grasp," She admitted. Then again, Niamh cut most corners off her own language, so for her to be the judge of any other tongue was laughabe to say the least. To Wraen, who offered to give her time to rest, she nodded, and sat up a bit. "I'll prolly just go back to my den and relax a bit...See if I can con a meal outa Bronco. He been doing OK at the borders?" She asked, hoping at least that her son hadn't dropped the ball on his duties.
Messages In This Thread
First thing we climb the tree - by RIP Niamh - November 25, 2019, 08:42 PM
RE: First thing we climb the tree - by Finley - November 29, 2019, 04:47 PM
RE: First thing we climb the tree - by Wraen - November 30, 2019, 05:04 PM
RE: First thing we climb the tree - by RIP Niamh - November 30, 2019, 09:01 PM
RE: First thing we climb the tree - by Finley - November 30, 2019, 09:39 PM
RE: First thing we climb the tree - by Wraen - December 01, 2019, 07:09 AM
RE: First thing we climb the tree - by RIP Niamh - December 08, 2019, 05:36 PM
RE: First thing we climb the tree - by Finley - December 08, 2019, 05:44 PM
RE: First thing we climb the tree - by Wraen - December 14, 2019, 04:45 PM
RE: First thing we climb the tree - by RIP Niamh - December 16, 2019, 10:14 PM